What annoys you?

On a related note, media and/or social media types who use their children as props in staged photo shoots who then go on to complain about their privacy being invaded via the unauthorised photographs of their children being sold to websites and/or magazines. You get the feeling that the invasion of privacy isn’t the issue, rather the lack of a cut from those photos is the real motivation behind the moaning.

8 Likes

Professor Brian Cox. Smarmy prick. Makes me sick.

I like Coxy.
He learns me stuff.

4 Likes

Who?

The Human Universe series was the 1st time he gave me the tom ■■■■ for a bit, thinking yeah mate, … I knew that years ago, . get on with it… … before I realised he wasn’t speaking to me, … he was speaking to kids.

And they were hanging on every word

Clothes hung on door handles…

1 Like

The AFL getting me hooked on Thursday night football, then withdrawing supply.

1 Like

Cats who ■■■■ on carpet and/or next to clean kitty litter. FML

2 Likes

I am so hungry, farking going mad. Can’t wait to eat a whole pizza, and a massive half kilo, medium rare, ■■■■■■ wagyu marble score 10 million steak. :confounded:

Not being able to eat is annoying.

Why can’t you eat?

I had some chompers removed.

Ah. Oh well, won’t be long.

1 Like

Soup is your friend?

1 Like

https://img.memesuper.com/2fe02e7e1aa12a4df10291b712537b31_my-milkshake-brings-all-the-my-milkshake-brings-all-the-boys-to-the-yard-memes_491-675.jpeg

8 Likes

Just stick your proboscis in, inject the acidic goo, dissolve the flesh and suck it up, what’s wroong with you??

1 Like

eat lamb.

We had steak last week. Pig!

1 Like

I’ve just finished a beautiful steak about 20 minutes ago.

2 Likes

Butter chicken for me

What are you vegetarian or something?:open_mouth: