What annoys you?

Now I want to see Bob Ross’ blooper reel.

I love how it’s a part of the Australian archives.

And so it should be.

In this day and age how a technical farkup can stop all our pays going in Thursday as per the norm and still not in now and told it could be Monday before it goes in.
Told the boss I was going home and would come back when my pay went in so started my weekend early

1 Like

Couches that claim to be 3 seaters when they clearly only have 2 seats.

1 Like

Blitzers gain unexpected insight into width of Vince’s … umm … bottom.

(Finally found a word for arse that passed the nanny filter).

3 Likes

■■■■

(arse)

inside brackets works, … sans brackets, no dice. This is the weirdest editor and swear filter in the history of the internets… fecken borked.

1 Like

(

So if we do all our posts in brackets there is no filter?

■■■■■■■ sweet!

)

That is pretty borked actually

2 Likes

Try not to get yourself banned, though…

It was just an example :innocent:

Hearing the use, over the last few days, from a variety of people who should now better, the word ‘gotten’ . I’m sure i just heard Bruce Mac use it. FFS.
Am I correct in thinking it is not quite a word???

its a word

Really?? that is so disappointing, is it good English though, for some reason it just grates on my mind :grimacing:

after having a look, it seems to be a yank thing. which would make it appear to be improper english

It would come under the heading of ‘contemporary language for the semi literate’

2 Likes

I think you’ve gotten your answer there BM …

And lol to me, just saw I didn’t spell the word ‘know’ correctly in my post. Slap across the head to me

4 Likes

‘it is’ a word.
‘it’s’

Real estate agents stretching photos to make rooms/properties look bigger. Should be a law against it.

3 Likes

pretty sure there was.

for a while they were editing out powerlines, power poles and the neighbouring houses, which was then subsequently banned.