What annoys you?

No idea, sorry.

Poxy le bimbo

I know her husband just got out of the big house for insider trading.

What she’s done - pharctif!

Probably appeared on Channel Nein once, which makes her an A-List celebrity…famous for being famous…scourge of the modern world.

1 Like

“best known for her appearance on the 3rd season of The Celebrity Apprentice Australia”

say no more

There’s a “Celebrity Apprentice Australia”…??

1 Like

#######SAD

Yeah, exactly. Not to mention 3rd season. Dermott Brereton and Brian Mannix were on the opposing team. Source: wikipedia; I had no idea. In fact now that I know that I want to see the show :rofl:

Soon to be on “I’m a Celebrity Apprentice …Get Me Out of Here!”

1 Like

What’s the bet every episode dermie threatens to hit someone?

It really annoys me that we “rest” players. Rest from what? If they are too tired to play, then they are injured.

Someone wise said that there is plenty of time to rest when you die !

It’s just a go-to ‘blanket’ word to use without giving away details.

This year’s “general soreness”.

It’s just easier, and less inviting of further questioning, than saying ‘he has a few niggles that we’d prefer to not aggravate’.

Using ‘National Security’ and ‘Law & Order’ as an excuse to further erode what little is left of our individual privacy.

3 Likes

Makes me sick.

Sh*t wifi.

fixed

Gil: “I’m not going to speak to that”.

It’s “speak about”, you toffy git.

6 Likes

The NBN tech who, when asked, took a glance at my existing (ADSL) router and said “nah, not compatible”, then didn’t set up the new router (ISP-supplied) cos I “need a new power board” (i.e, “I can’t be bothered moving a few plugs”). So I set up the new router myself, had 2 major dropouts in <24hrs. Got some online info to reconfigure the old router, works fine, no problem. I’m no internet or wifi wizard, that’s for sure, but it was dead easy. Thanks for nothing NBN cable guy.

Missing a week of tips and having a couple poor rounds and going from top 10 in some comps down to bottom 10.