What annoys you?

Too true. Keep hurting yourselves folks, and buy more bandaids. Also, sleeping under the Saturday age probably ain’t quite what it used to be.

1 Like

The wrapper disintegrating and staying on the band aid so it looks janky as ■■■■

Worse still if you have kids and cut yourself, it’s usually a choice of Dora the explorer, the wiggles, or I did have a Chewbacca one the other week, looked like I had poo on my arm.

3 Likes

Speaking as large headed person, I scoff at hats suggesting they are “one size fits all”

1 Like

I get annoyed when someone farts on the train.

1 Like

I thought I had a big pumpkin, but I have two nephews who make me a pinhead by comparison. My poor sisters.

Compliment - “That was a nice goal, Walla.” “Why thank you very much, sir.”

Complement - Chook and JoeDan complement each other, because one is a gorilla in the square, and the other is athletic and mobile.

1 Like

Post mix soft drink is utterley disgusting and orange juice that is bit free is just pointless.

1 Like

So that’s why the train smells like farts.

Your pedestrian underpasses smell like concentrated p*ss.

How many ■■■■■■■ articles can the HS publish on the ■■■■■■■ Footy Show, ffs?

Give it a friggen rest.

Blitz trolling me.
Surely these ads can be blocked

1 Like

They can be.

But I can’t tell you how…

Not with an iPhone if you don’t want a trash browser

Life is full of choices …

I wouldn’t be concerned about farts seeing as people tend to enjoy chucking up on the train.

The threat of nuclear war. Yeah, that annoys me a tad…

3 Likes

VB !

Colyer…how the fark does he get a game

Umpires that late on the whistle after we score a goal and he says I’m obliged to pay a free lick to the opposition.