What annoys you?

Have I mentioned how much I hate handballs in the backline.

Should we now tank for draft picks?

Essington.

Its not handballs in the backline, its that “one hand ball too many” I asked around… i cant get a clear answer on what is “one hand ball too many” 3? 4? 5?

x = n + 1

4 Likes

When the opposition cuts off a handball and takes advantage of the turnover sliding it through for a easy goal…and our supporters think Adelaides the ■■■■, goodo

Or kicking it across our backline opposition cuts it off and capitalise on the turnover slitting through for an easy goal…and our supporters think the Crows are the ■■■■, whoopdeedoo!

If our supporters thinks the Crows are the ■■■■ what do they think the Demons are? They beat us and the Crows at home…Premiership favorites?

Sammy Lane annoys me

That’s Sam Lane QC to you!

1 Like

Are you serious…well ■■■■ me

1 Like

Do you want to talk about it?

Annoying, but equally kind of terrifying are 40 year-old blokes that look and act like men in their early twenties.
It’s like the switch never got flicked for them somehow.

1 Like

They either haven’t had kids yet, or they had kids early and are now ‘living it up’ in their forties.

That ad for ANZ mobile payment or whatever it is where the two wastes of ■■■■■■■ skin try to use their mobile to pay for fruit by tapping it on the “honesty box”.

Also the Telstra ad for streaming where the chick says “nice grab”. Terrible, terrible business.

Any NAB commercial where they are seriously trying to sell ‘it isn’t all about the money’.
These kind of ads should incur a mandatory public stocks punishment.

3 Likes

Ad’s.

Full Stop.

I was going to post about this ad.

So genuine, those photos.

So heartwarming. Makes me believe banks aren’t in existence for making money. They make feel good memories.

FAD NAB.

2 Likes