What annoys you?

My dad has a triple bypass a few years back, took about 6 weeks to recover and had to take it easy for another 6 but he’s been well and healthy since.

I was scared until I had a chat to the surgeon, she explained everything in plain language and made me and my dad feel at ease and confident.

2 Likes

Farking Optus.

Faaaaaarrrrrk off.

I wish people would realise how farked up and often hurtful the sayings ‘ways to skin a cat’ and ‘tough as a cat’s head’ are. Just substitute ‘cat’ for ‘dog’ or any other animal you are fond of, and you’ll understand.

1 Like

Why is nobody responding? Cat got your tongue?

2 Likes

It’s a dog’s act, but no need to run around like a headless chook.

Layups in NBA2K17.

No need to be a sourpuss, Deckham.

Expressions like that are the cat’s meow, or even the mutt’s nuts or dog’s bollocks.

My mum won’t let me buy a kitten.

1 Like

Now, that was an amusing interlude. Was it SeddonBomber?

1 Like

Halloween door knockers.

Don’t involve me.

10 Likes

Never had any until tonight, all dressed up and adorable.

Door bell has been going off since 4pm. Maybe 10 or 11 so far.

I’m as grumpy as the next person, but it’s a little bit of fun. Have a heart, life’s too short

2 Likes

5 years ago I rigged up a speaker and amp to an effects unit and microphone and made ghoulish scary noises at high volume. Haven’t had a door knock since :scream:

1 Like

Australian trick-and-treaters are DUMB.

Never had one come to my place. It’s a block of units, you can hit 10 doors in less than 100 metres. This kind of arrangement should be your primary target to maximise your returns.

1 Like

You should read the positivity thread. Heart has all i’ve been thinking of lately!

Yep, had 2x 2 kids come, aged between 4 and 6, gone to a lot of trouble to look the part.

I asked them how they had been going, said they had been to 6 houses and no one had given them anything :disappointed:

Went to my pantry, didn’t have much in the way of sweets, but found some Snickers bars, 2 lots of kids went away happy. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Amazes me the number of cars that speed through when a tram stops. How there are not more accidents involving people getting off trams staggers me.
Is it cos people don’t know the rules around trams or are people just ■■■■ holes.

2 Likes

How about people walking on the left side of footpath or keeping left when walking anywhere for that matter!

1 Like

I cry everytime someone says ‘dogs breakfast’.