What annoys you?

Oh dear there is so much I’d like to comment about this on both sides,but i wont. Hope all worked out in the long run :grinning:

Hopefully the ex-colleague appreciates the effort :slight_smile:

1 Like

May need to check with council and/or state government about this.

Some can be quite prescriptive about these notices and what they mean.

For instance, my last council would only accept store bought signs stating no junk mail. Hand written were fair game.

Cyclists.
Yes, I know, motorists do a lot of bad things.
But they don’t drive on the footpath and then the wrong way down a one way street in the CBD, and then look at you going…“what?”
■■■■ those guys.

3 Likes

they’re the worst where theres roadworks in the cbd, expecially near swanston.

bruh don’t’ swerve into the middle of the lane, theres over 1tonne of metal here cool your jets.

also when trams stop on swantson/bourke you’re meant to stop too you ■■■■■■■.

Continuing my recent misfortune with purchases, and given the last few posts have been cyclist related, here is a recent delivery of a Bike Kick Stand I ordered.
I only ordered 1 item !

1 Like

Had one scoot between me and the adjacent car and purposefully smack my side mirror and break it - and keep going, in bumper-to-bumper traffic.

Ring Girls.
Ok, now I do realise that fighting sports like boxing and MMA are gutteral, basic, and appeal to that primal instinct. But do we really need a girl to walk around in a bikini with a round number sign in these days? At least the fighters, like them or not, are doing something other than being passive lumps of meat.
“Our crew, the beautiful Arianni!”
fark off, idiot.

2 Likes

They are kind of weird but I’m not going to write a letter to the editor about it.

they never needed a bikini clad girl to hold up a card. but they look nice, so why not?

Grid girls in motor racing are weirder.

“Everyone here is sitting in a car, in a fireproof safety suit, Kevlar reinforced, with a helmet, gloves, and boots. You? You get this sparkly bikini… and an umbrella”

2 Likes

female vs male characters in games.

metal bikini vs full plate armor.

1 Like

At least the Tour Down Under got rid of female models making the presentations to stage winners. The presenters are selected on the basis of their connection to cycling.

The scene at the end of every Formula one race - and most car races - a guy popping a load of champagne over a number of female models that are somehow part of the presentation.

2 Likes

…and waste of said champagne.

1 Like

Blah, blah, did this or that, and the other happened…

Here’s why.

Getting beans into a plastic bag. At my local fruit and veg shop I seem to end up with more on the floor/walls/ceiling than in the bag. I’m sure they hate me.

Less anoying than having to buy them prepacked on polystyrene tray.

3 Likes

David Gallup.
We was a ■■■■■■■ in the NRL and he’s a ■■■■■■■ with soccer.

Have had private health insurance for over 30 years (through parents and individually). Pay taxes.

Need spinal fusion surgery and it’s excluded from cover so have to pay cash - $50K. Or live in pain for another 12 months for top cover waiting period to kick in.

I get it was excluded from my policy but surely we should be able to do better as a society then have people pay so much for health care.

7 Likes