What annoys you?

don’t get paid enough to deal with the ensuing shitfight.

(I blinked and bought alternative flights. The worst case scenario wasn’t having to do that on the day, if things worsened… rather it was getting to Bali and THEN it gets shut down so I can’t continue onwards. My original flights have been refunded but I still end up paying a bit more to have 12 less hours of holiday.)

HA! Also just remembered, this guy walks onto the flight with his LARGE wife, and boldy says to the hostie, “Excuse me,” points at his wife, “She’s going to need two seats can you see what you can arrange?”

She was close to needing three.

THEN BUY TWO SEATS. Flaming hell.

5 Likes

A couple came to my place once.
I made stew.
They were delicious.

My would be BIL is about to have his 9th kid. At 32 years of age. To the sixth mother (??). Barely worked a day in his life.

1 Like

Crikey. That’s some kind of record.

Why is it always the BMW that tries to cut into traffic after coming from 10 cars back?

4 Likes

That’s where I give them a shrug that says, ‘Try your luck, pal, I’m driving a ten year old Lancer.’

5 Likes

Worst drivers ever are hyundai excels.

Comes with the sense of entitlement most BMW drivers are born with.

Comes with a sense of being a carnt

1 Like

Jim #$%^ing Maxwell. Makes me switch over to TV commentary every time.

1 Like

:open_mouth:

A very large % of BMWs on the road in Australia are company vehicles.

salary packages for upper middle management.

I’ll just assume you’ve never driven behind a pre-2002 Volvo !

1 Like

Nope. Not car types…gene types.

Worst drivers live in Caulfield and Box Hill.

I grew up in Caulfield. You just have to learn to drive defensively. No idea what those f***ers are going to do next, and worse still, neither do they.

Ah ha…

1 Like

Some stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason.

That’s called being an irresponsible moron. I’m sure the kids have amazing names to boot also.