What annoys you?

I’m annoyed.
I dropped the roll of aluminium foil from the cardboard pack onto the floor and of course it rolled miles and of course it doesn’t roll back up like it did before, no matter how careful I was.

4 Likes

Awwww schnoookums!

1 Like

If I could make a request to the world in general, when reciting your phone number could you emphasise the last digit?
For some reason everyone seems to drop their voice about an octave and practically whispers it.
I don’t know why this is, but I’d like them to stop it, please.

2 Likes

When you forget to attach a comb to the clippers before cutting your hair … and creating a reverse mohawk.

4 Likes

I hate it when they give you the number in blocks of 5.

It’s should be 4,3,3 or at worst 4,2,2,2.

4 Likes

Or when they give you 2 then 3.
Or when they give you the first four, only hear two keystrokes, and wait.

short film that is spot on and funny about life’s nuisances

3 Likes

hahahahaha
I had an ex-wife do that to me once, and try and cover it up…fark that was funny.

I took it down to a #2 all over, but there’s still that bit of a firebreak in the middle.

I often do it the French way…4 lots of two, read as if they’re all 2-digit numbers, so fourteen, twenty-six, thirty, fifty-seven for example.

1 Like

Did…you just refer to a landline?

1 Like

I figured you’d give it as “square root of 203434794985249”

too hard to extend that to a 10-digit mobile number?

What if it has a zero in it that’s the odd number in the sequence? 04?

Well, it’s got to be the first number…you’d just say zero-four.

Ooohh matron!

I work in Melb CBD.

I find those charity ‘contractors’ who always try to wave you down or introduce themselves by sticking their hand out annoying.

2 Likes

Gillon ■■■■■■■ McLachlan

4 Likes

They’re called “chuggers” (charity muggers)

1 Like

look straight ahead and keep walking

they can stick their hand out, but no law says I need to stop and engage with them