What annoys you?

those greyhound advertorials on SEN do my head in. Yes…I still listen to SEN.

fake 3m double sided tape. that couldn’t hold onto ■■■■ smears.

Channel 7 milking the Shane Yarran tragedy for all they can,

Fkn Ghouls.

2 Likes

Me.

1 Like

When you go through security at the airport, take out your laptop, iPad whatever, through the machine. People who choose to pack all their crud back into their bags right where it all comes out while everything banks up behind them. The conveyer is 20 metres long for a reason, move down the end you absolute morons.

12 Likes

Contrived reality TV shows - and the people that watch them who don’t realise they’re contrived.

Then again - I watch AFL.

7 Likes

I’m prepared to flush cash down the toilet on HDFLAC tunes and I can’t find one of Elliott Smith XO.

In addition - why do I need a VPN to watch Netflix from Japan if i want subtitles in Japanese?

Second the injuries prior to round one and add “essendon flu” and “it’s just a knock” to that list, well versed already…sorry.

Last Friday my HP Laptop dies in the ■■■■, wouldn’t get past the login screen on continuous loop and having done a check it’s a hardrive issue. Back to them to fix as thankfully still under warranty.

Right now I have a throat infection. Damn.

Can’t seem to find a supermarket that sticks those frozen jam donuts. I think Nanas or Pampas used to make them.

Promised my daughter I’d get her some, now I’m kind of spending more time researching their whereabouts than on my new tv.

I know your pain mate.

Where the fk have they gone?? And why??

That sounds like a great recipe for taking off 4 layers of skin with burning hot jam.

Balls of fat cooked in fat rolled in sugar then injected with sugar…yummmy!!!

1 Like

Just gt cinnamon and educate your child about the superior donut…

2 Likes

paid voice actors that can’t pronounce tzatziki…

1 Like

The Frankston Train line

When you take your phone to a samsung repair centre and they don’t have replacement screens on hand.

wtf use are you ■■■■■ for?

Note screen did not meet the same demise as aceman’s tvs.

Full moons.
Not really believing in full moons.
Statistics not backing up anything about full moons.
Having busier, messier nights anyway.
Lunatics.

When NBN & Telstra switch off the phones to your companies head office without actually connecting the NBN and despite numerous phone calls and many hours on the phone no one can fix it leaving our head office with only 1 line in. Now I have to implement our BCP when I’m supposed to be at the hospital with my wife and Telstra cant redirect any of the cut off lines because they’re in transition

FMD

1 Like

“I want to thank you for asking that question”

More often than not uttered by deadshit politicians on the gravy train to fluff up the ego of an investigative journo or angry member of the public. Also used by spin doctors for sociopathic board members. It strikes me as a bullshit PR line as code for “you’ve asked a tricky question and I’m going to mask my awkwardness and know you’re not going to like the answer, so I’ll divert conversation with politeness, while acting as if I respect your intelligence.”

Been hearing it a fair bit lately.

Over-the-top political correctness.

Bill Maher, who’s almost over-the-top liberal, made a point that when you keep carping on about things that are just not worth worrying about, no-one will listen to you when you have a valid point.

Talking about Amy Schumer’s new movie I Feel Pretty about body image.

His comments about movie reviewers were particularly cogent.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/bill-maher-rips-idiots-slamming-amy-schumers-new-film-i-think-weve-reached-peak-snowflake/

2 Likes