What annoys you?

■■■■■■■ useless accounts payable drones who ■■■■ around when you want them to send an invoice so I can give them money.

You’ve given me something.

I’m attempting to pay you for it. This is the good bit for you, the bad bit for me.

I’ve told you my order number. I’ve told you the date.

Your sale order number? Why the ■■■■ would I know your internal sale order number? Why do I care?
Serial number the job was for? What does that matter, you do one job on this unit per year.
Delivery date? Nup, don’t care about that either.

Get absolutely stuffed! Waste my time with any of this crap = no payment for you.

6 Likes

When can I buy my Deadpool Essendon guernsey?

Ever since they filmed that little ■■■■ for the Suncorp ad our only Suncorp branch closed.

I am currently doing this but my extra weight is from being 38 weeks pregnant so I feel justified.

7 Likes

Power companies changing your contract and removing or reducing your discount and the stupid dance you have to do with them to get it back.

Don’t go through the back and forth bullshit, … just find a new Dance Partner with a better offer, … and tell them Match it, or I’m gone.

Pack of thieving barstards they are, … best bet is to keep changing to whoever offers the best deal, and not even bother giving them the chance to match after they pull the con on you IMO.

Stuff 'em.

1 Like

Then your excuse is pregnancy, not being a fatty

Alinta do my gas and electricity. No contract, cheapest rate, and they’ll match any rate I bring them.

No doubt they’ll find a way to ■■■■ me off (hi Red Energy, hi) but for now they’ve been good.

Maybe it’s a fatso baby?

I love this and the subsequent posts with your new avatar.

Talking about fattys and it looks like you wouldn’t be able to lift your hands above your head :smiley:

Similar to the “Old English Olde Bat” that lives behind us and gets plastered with her so called chums on her balcony at 8am on a Sunday.

Lol, agree. But that’s ain’t me, I lost in the DJ thread as you know.

Fact about this guy: not only was he ■■■■■■■ huge, he was actually one of the last pure Hawaiian, had no trace of white man in his family tree

1 Like

Contractors.

That checked with that purple light thingy, yeah?

Hope all goes well @megz and the baby gets to see lots of Bombers success in his/her lifetime :grinning:

Went to see a mate’s band play yesterday in a suburban pub. Ordered a pot for me and a softie for Mrs Two Dogs. Bar man tells me it’s $9. I hand him a $10 note and, in the absence of a tip jar on the bar, tell him to keep the change. He adopts a sarcastic tone and says ‘Are you sure?’. It actually took a moment for me to realise what he meant by which time he’d wandered off. What actually annoyed me was that I was too slow and missed a chance to reconsider and ask for my change. Not sure what he thought I might have done differently - maybe reef another $5 out of my wallet to acknowledge his superior beer pulling skill, but it left me thinking some people ought to rethink their choice to work in the so-called hospitality industry. Had my beer and left 10 minutes into the gig.

3 Likes

I still have creases on my skin because I was a midget fat baby. :expressionless:

5 Likes

Good band I take it.

1 Like

Bruddah Iz? Grouse singer, seriously committed fat ■■■■.

1 Like

Seeing as the first was 4kg, highly likely.

2 Likes