What annoys you?

That’s very high on my list. My blood is still bubbling.

1 Like

How about jogging past his house and hitting him with the fiery turd in a paper bag trick.

2 Likes

Roll him up in a carpet and throw him off a bridge

3 Likes

Ha. Jogging is not my forte

Yep, if you reckon you can do it.
Then plead insanity.

1 Like

I reckon Id have a few mates support that claim

1 Like

I wouldn’t lay a hand on him, … it’s you who will end up in the shitt instead.

What I would do, is make sure I would run into him, … and be there, … say at my car, with 3 or 4 of the most fearsome looking mates I could round up, … and wait until he’s looking, then point him out to said men, then they could then point and say "Him’, and you nod … etc. Then just let him worry like hell for the next 3 weeks or so, … all the while remembering why he’s now in a state of fear, and let the Cops go about their method and hopefully get him charged, and into a Court.

1 Like

An average sleep an 30mins on the heavy bag this morning has got me fired up still but will help me calm down once the sweating stops.

Respect your wife’s wishes - if she wants you to leave it be then do nothing. This isn’t about you and confronting him would be satisfying your need to respond.

I would be very ■■■■■■ with MrHeff if he went against my wishes in a situation like this. I’m more than capable of dealing with the situation and your wife may believe the same.

3 Likes

I completely respect her wishes, always do, which is why I didn’t track him down and belt him last night. If/when I do see him I will let him know how his actions have impacted on my already mentally fragile wife. Whatever happens from there is up to him.

1 Like

PAY THE FINE!

Nah, just kidding.
Listen to the more rational people here.

2 Likes

You’re making the mistake that other people are as rational, etichal and compassionate as you. You think that if you confront him he will be embarrassed, remorseful and apologise. However some people are just POS. You want to be very careful that he doesn’t get off on the fact he has impacted your wife and keeps doing it. Sometimes it’s better to let things lie if you don’t know the other person.

1 Like

Plus… things may very well escalate, and your wife is still going to be going to the school in the future.

I appreciate the input and dont worry I would never put my family at any risk. This bloke is being reported to the cops by the school anyway so will probably get a bit of a kick up the ■■■■.
Just seeing how it effected my wife who is dealing with enough other ■■■■ has brought the protective instinct out in me.
Anyway, I doubt I will end up on the news for doing something stupid but Im big and ugly enough to deal with this is a reasonable manner. The stupid part was that he was dropping his daughter off at her work with the after school care group so it could impact on her too depending on how the school deal with it.
My wife, God love her, is more worried about the daughter than herself which is another reason I feel I need to do the worrying for her.

3 Likes

Can we please have universal sizing for clothing and shoes?

We live right next door to a Primary school and see the absolute worst in people dropping off and picking up their kids. We make sure that we are not trying to get out of the driveway from about 8:15 to 8:45 each morning, as some parents think that rules do not apply to them when getting kids to school.

All these things are done in front of their own kids and you have to wonder the effect on their social development

Could relate dozens of incidents over the past 20 years; we now call the Police and tell the school principal and they sort it out.

And Mex, taking retribution will only give a fleeting warm moment, and you getting into strife is not worth it. Perhaps you could drop the kids at school for a while to gives Mrs Mex some relief.

2 Likes

Probably been said before, but people who just talk about food all farking day.

Oh i had this for breakfast, I made it this way, i like it this way because, oh but im on a diet
Hmm I’m so hungry, I made this for lunch, I put this in it this time becauase yesterday this was too dry
Ohh, this lunch is delicious, I should have put more of this in it though
Im going to my sisters for dinner today, shes making this, i dont like the way she makes it though because she doesnt put enough of this in it

kill me.

4 Likes

At work there are garbage bins and recycling bins right next to each other.

It’s annoying when you open the garbage bin and find heaps of recycling in there. So much its filled up the bin and you have to push that $hit down to get your legitimate garbage in there.

It’s also annoying that those recyclables go to landfill.

1 Like

The parents in SUVs double parking outside school gates when the alternative is to drop the kids off 20-50 metres away. Could help to mitigate obesity

3 Likes

When I was on traffic duty in the cops I’d always go and line up the school zone to collect the $$$$ from speeding parents and parking infringement. Cha ching.

9 Likes