What annoys you?

Or 1m from a cigarette bin 10m from a hospital entrance

It annoyed me to come home from holidays in Budapest. If you’ve been there you would know why.

Get attached to the goulash and strudel?

I’ve been getting down to the Budapest restaurant opposite Elsternwick Station.

“Rare” seems to be a word Sydneysiders use for… something that doesn’t mean rare.
Kerry O Keeffe loves it.
“He’s a rare type”
NFI what it means.

“Rare” also seems to be a word chefs use for “cooked to the texture of a pair of RM Williams boots”.

FFS, steak is the easiest thing in the world to cook, and it’s your ■■■■■■ job, ■■■■. Get it right!

You should try the little Hungarian, close to the area you describe.

On that subject -
Don’t farkin tell me how I like my food cooked or how it ‘should’ be cooked. You eat it how you like, and I’ll do the same you bunch of farkin wankers. You’re just like people telling others what art is ‘good’ or not. If I want to eat burnt steak I eat burnt steak go fark yourself

3 Likes

The phrase, “I thought to myself”. Who else can you think to?

1 Like

Other Barry.

3 Likes

I find it odd that nobody ever wants to specify their noodles or pasta well done but people get so agro about the steak.

1 Like

Yeah…well, your pasta isn’t still bleeding.

I like my steaks just beyond medium, and I vehemently object to it being given to me, still requiring a band-aid.

3 Likes

My pasta is not al dente enough!

How are they meant to know you’re wrong?

1 Like

I’m so sorry sir - I’m afraid the Chef refuses…I say…absolutely refuses, to serve burnt steak in this establishment.

farkorf idiot

And don’t tell me what over-priced grape juice to have with my meal either, ■■■■■■■■.

1 Like

Where you folk eating? Sure, get picky at your local, but fine dining chefs know best.

Some of the best meals I’ve had is where the chef just asks you what you like, and he cooks it. No menus nothin.

1 Like

No - they really don’t.
I know what I like to eat best.
A chef doesn’t know me from a bar of soap. Has no idea what I know. What my tastes are, what experience/s I have. Don’t farking tell me what I like.

You will be told what you like and YOU WILL LIKE IT.

$1,850 mechanic bill.

Money flowing out like a waterfall this month.

I like people who order well done.

Your getting the worst piece off meat and paying full price.

Your subsidising those of us with taste.

Bwahahaha.

2 Likes

But you are choosing to eat what they’re serving.
You’ve gone to their restaurant.
You’ve already ceded 95% of choice
They’re setting the menu
They’re making the sauces
They’re buying the raw produce
Etc etc

You’re just gripping onto that last little bit, for grim death.

Plenty of places sell steak well-done enough for baby boomers: Mathers, Williams, Julius Marlow, Wittner, Spendless if you’re on a budget…

4 Likes