What annoys you?

What a crock.

Baby Boomers invented Rare and Blue steaks

Must just be all the oldies I know who like it cooked, turned over, cooked again, then cooked for a little bit longer just for good measure.

That was my parents generation, so anyoneborn before 1945

1 Like

What the fark does it matter how someone likes their meat cooked? Does it fill some obviously massively insecure clowns with a feeling of some sort of smug superiority if your choice is different to theirs? Some people need to get their hands off their koks, wind back their narcissism a few notches, and accept that different people have different tastes, and like different things. Farking tossers .

7 Likes

Applies to beer as well

2 Likes

100%
Restaurants will definitely refuse if you ask for your beer extra well done, with mushroom sauce.

2 Likes

PAFO.

Edit: And completely healthy babies.

Just had one of the all-time great ‘what fors’ with jnr diggers’ #2 principal and deputy principal. You know that kind of discussion you have where you make every point you want to make really well, then some more?

Those two will never forget that meeting.

Applies to tofu as well! I prefer marinated rather than blistered.

Farkers who scrape the side of your car when reversing out of a parking space and don’t have the courtesy to even leave you a note.

Mrs Furious came back from shopping yesterday to find a 20cm-long scrape on the side of the car, complete with added white paint. Now we have to sort it out with insurance, which probably means a couple of hundred in excess fees, then have to sort out having the paint-protection re-applied (lease car). What a PITA.

Farkers.

1 Like

I take it Mrs Furious was even more furious than usual.

She scares me sometimes.

3 Likes

WTF?

It wasn’t a reply to you post Furious.

I just find that image strangely annoying, see it around the city occasionally.

Fun fact the OS version of that guy is even more ■■■■■, he has a pipe. Airbrushed out to comply with Aus tobacco advertising regulations.

3 Likes

That’s ok then.

Just as well, he looks nothing like my wife. Or me.

He looks more like the type of guy that would inject cleaning products into small animals just to see what would happen. Actually, he looks just like the type of person that would scrape your car whilst reversing out of a parking spot and then fark off without leaving his details.

7 Likes

Him being all Euro in his pristine 1984 BMW 733i.

Got to get yourself to Super Amart.