What annoys you?

ha, no… I use a pan. But I don’t need an air fryer to cook chips or whatever when I already have an oven!

I wish.
My car, him no do donuts.
Him SUV with diesel enjin.
No donuts car.

You car, him do donuts?

2 Likes

Big car dealer service department sms’s: “your car hasn’t been serviced in 9months. Please book in as soon as possible.”

My car is out of warranty and I’m not paying $280 for your service when I haven’t even reached the 90,000km mark. Can get a log book service at half the price when I reach the km’s from a cheaper mechanic (Goodyear)

How many km you get out of the pirellis? 17"suv style?

19 inch Pirelli Scorpion Verde. You could expect 60,000 kms. Mine are on a Hyundai Santa Fe.
Grip well, wet or dry, fine for firetrails and stuff (ie not heavy off road use), comfortable, pretty quiet. Very nice tyres.

1 Like

I just hopped on a tram in Port Melb with about 10 others

I was the only one to touch on with Myki

Such a conformist.

Maybe they’re all plain-clothes ticket inspectors?

the bigger question… do you touch off?
You are not meant to touch off. But people do and it stuffs up the flow.
Stupid PTV for making it touch off in the first place.

end rant

Is that just for Trams then?

You can’t get out of Flinders Richmond SC etc w/out touching off??

I quite often get a train, then tram. Touch on and off at train stations at the start and the end of the day - I’m getting charged for a full day. What’s it then matter if I touch on/off in between? Not getting charged any more/less.

-edit- not really directed at you there BF, question’s rhetorical.

trams

1 Like

Well I actually believe in totally free public transport

WTF do they have Myki if they don’t farking police it

I am gonna talk to Dan about this

they were catching a heap of them this morning at Elizabeth St roundabout.

I’ve found the key to avoiding PT fines (other than using the Myki system properly) is to look like you can afford it.

2 Likes

Or travel during peak times.

I think the Box Hill tram is the only one that ventures between two different fare Zones. Hence you need to touch off from it.

I haven’t checked recently but the Myki travel record used to be butt ugly if you didn’t touch off.

Wow this thread…where has it been all my life

Footpath drifters…You are walking along about to pass someone and they drift into your path. Then you go around and they drift back…FFS

People who stand on the right side of the escalator
People who walk down the escalator but stop 5 steps from the bottom making everyone else stop!!

1 Like

Trains can be Zone 1 or Zone 2.
Trams are all Zone 1.

So you need to identify where you get on and off trains, because the charges are different. Trams are only Zone 1, so there’s no differentiation.

Doesn’t the 109 go into zone 2?