What annoys you?

I think they changed it so that all trams are Zone 1. 109 does finish in a spot where the nearby train station (Box Hill) is Zone 2…one stop into Zone 2 though.

Of course, each train station knows exactly where it is zone-wise, but when you touch on on a tram, the tram needs GPS to know where it is at the time. It was considered easier, and not that much of a cost to say “bugger it, all trams are Zone 1”.

The company I was working for at the time did a lot of that sort of work, and we were asking ourselves who the clown was who didn’t realise that on Day 1. It was bad enough putting ticket machines on new trams…imagine them on the old clunkers that were still in service back then and adding GPS tools into them.

Rich people don’t catch PT, they have drivers.

I said “look like”

Maybe it’s just me, I dunno.
But it seems that when I’m walking, it’s always me that has to swerve/dodge/angle out of the way of oncoming people. I swear, one day, I’m just going to fold my arms and farkin crash through whoever doesn’t bother moving at least halfway.

1 Like

I found that the odd Billy Slater from time to time is very therapeutic.
I seem to particularly enjoy it with flogs on phones who aren’t even looking where they’re walking.

2 Likes

I’ve taken to standing still and forcing them to walk around me. One day, someone actually said thank you. One day I’ll get an apology.

3 Likes

I was walking under cover and almost got scalped by a umbrella because I was meant to get out of her way and walk in the rain. She copped an ear full

You guys don’t sound very good at walking.

Diggers is a tradie from WA in the era of the mining boom. He’s got 6 XR8 utes, all coated in different precious metals.
Tires? Pfft.

3 Likes

Nothing more dangerous on Swanston St in Winter than a 4’6” international student type with a hello kitty umbrella, fully engrossed in whatever they’re doing on their gigantic smart phone. You better believe they’ll try and get onto a tram with it still out.

2 Likes

you can use the new extension of the 75 on a zone 2 ticket. It has to be, or there’d be bits of zone 1 outside bits of zone 2.

One of the joys of owning a dog. Me too but I keep reminding myself how lucky I am to have a great dog for company.

1 Like

I am greatly - some would say a little overly so - annoyed at people beginning sentences with 'I just…'
Makes me want to stab them in the face.
Repeatedly.

Yeah people who walk whilst using their mobile phone. Pull over out of the way ya morons

I just don’t understand that mate.

1 Like

1 Like

That’s absurd.

I’ve never had that issue in NYC though, and tipping is fine once you get the hang of it.

1 Like

most other people

2 Likes

I’ve got two butt plugs spare. One of them hasn’t been used

3 Likes