What annoys you?

It took a disturbingly long time to post that disturbingly disturbing response.

1 Like

I’d run out of ear plugs

A work christmas party on the 17th november?Yeag ggf - christmas is still over a month away.
The cynic in me believes some scrooge had the idea they could save money by having the christmas party in november smh.

or someone ■■■■■■ up and didn’t book early enough

1 Like

This early? Surely you would be safe to find something for december in october.

I had a bit of exposure to the catering industry, its ■■■■■■.

Fair enough - based on what I think about the company I work for, I’m 100% sure they’re being tight arses though. Looks like they’ve got an excuse lined up if anyone asks though based on what you’re telling me.

oh you’re probably definitely right, the choice places will have been booked out pretty quickly. But catering goes into venue info and its totally ■■■■■■.

Once heard of a baby’s first birthday venue being booked out a year in advanced.

1 Like

Not to mention it being the most disturbing non sequitur I have ever encountered.

1 Like

I don’t know what that means but I’ll take it as a compliment

1 Like

Everytime I see this thread title I just think to myself “what farking doesn’t annoy me?”

OK as you were.

7 Likes

Do you have people starting leave that early?

I work for a company that usually has 1 in Nov and 1 in Dec so all of the shifts get covered.

Over 300 people work in my company - a lot of them are in commercial so I assume they would have to take some leave over christmas. Our unit got bought out by this company so not sure how theyve done things previously. Doubt they’re trying to cater for people going on leave as I dont think anybody would start their breaks that early. No such luck for me as I’ve got to work through christmas although we do get the public holidays off.

1 Like

gotta love nbn, get told we’re good to go, try to connect, somethings ■■■■■■ up in the pit need to wait 2 weeks for an nbn technician. colour me surprised.

I’m looking forward to the Royal Commission on the ■■■■ up of the NBN. Heads should roll.

2 Likes

Hopefully they’ll roll faster than the roll out.

com-resize-4

5 Likes

Yep, after a few days got used to it. Went to Las Vegas after that, was an expert tipper by then. :slightly_smiling_face:

Is EFC mucking Baguley around?

If you call telling him to ‘wait a bit to finalise his contract because its details and maybe even its existence relies a bit on the trade period - after all - you’re 31’…then yes, we’re mucking him around.

3 Likes