What annoys you?

I’m not at the stage where everything annoys me, but I kind of can’t wait until I am.

2 Likes

I can do it for you right now if you want?

2 Likes

Avoid the wait and get annoyed now.

3 Likes

Ok, I’ll start from this point; I’m friggin’ annoyed that I’m not annoyed at everything!!!

1 Like

Drove a couple of hundred Ks each way over the long weekend for a camping trip.

There should be a special, particularly nasty level of hell set aside for those who drive at 90 in a 110 zone, until they reach an overtaking lane and speed up to 115.

May they rot.

11 Likes

FARKING CURRICULUM DAYS!!!

Seriously, the 3 months a year where students are on leave is not enough? Never had these when I was a kid. Puts a lot of strain on working parents.

1 Like

110 km limits…looxury

We’ve always been a very progressive state.

Sorry mate.
Trouble is I knew it was you so I had to do it.
If not for boredom it would have been 60.

1 Like

Fecking Hyundai drivers…

1 Like

Cough sickie cough.

1 Like

■■■■■■■ lazy mothers and taking their kids to play centres on the holidays.

Play centres are not free child minding places. You have to watch your ■■■■■■■■ kids and not just sit on your fat overweight ■■■■ at a table and gasbag with your friends.

I had one kid yank my son’s hair and push him down the stairs at Lollipops and when I went to confront the mum as this little ■■■■ did it to others, She had a go at me saying their kid would only retaliate and not do it on purpose.

Another kid just walked up and pinched chips off my both my son’s plate when eating lunch (same group of mum’s) and off empty tables with their plates on them. Another adult intervened and let the mum know after a good 20minutes.

Seriously. These joints get worse each year with mum’s using this as a cheap child minding joint.

5 Likes

Agreed. I don’t take the kids to them anymore.

It’s chaos down my way and staff don’t care. I got told my son (4yrs old) couldn’t be in the toddler area as he is too old and could hurt the little ones with his tower of foam blocks (at the time there were 2 other kids, 1 being my 18month old). But they let 3year olds in there 30mins later who were belting each other with the big cubes and mats.

And they are cesspools of disease too. Stay away.

2 Likes

Beat me to it.

This is the main reason for staying away from playcentres. I dread being invited to birthday parties.

I soak the kids in dettol as soon they get home.

3 Likes

That ■■■■■■■ Italian pasta ad with Federer in it that has GREEK music playing in the background.

1 Like

Is there any real difference between Italians and Greeks?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

I will find you.
And I will kill you.

4 Likes