What annoys you?

Nope. They all look, sound & speak the same. Oh and they eat the same food.

It’d all be Greek to you.

Obviously one are a warm, welcoming people with a rich history and a love of good food, while the others are all arrogant jerks.

People with considerably more than 12 items using the 12 items or less aisle in the supermarket. Can’t you farking count?

2 Likes

Harsh on italians

3 Likes

but…they’re all cans…!

Bend over while I explain it to you.

5 Likes

I refuse to go during the school holidays or weekends. Much quieter during the week for my tiny 3yo.

Although we went to a new one in Braybrook recently that’s HUGE and actually had staff everywhere controlling the kids.

They are awesome fun, though. For the kids, I mean…

Down the highway and turn right.

1 Like

Your right or my right?

Something I rarely say…you’re right

1 Like

When people, like Nick Dal Santo, tweet that Dylan Shiel should be “weary” of going to the Hawks. It’s ■■■■■■■ WARY.

3 Likes

Actually that is a very good question.

The real test is if you fall in love with a girl with either Greek or Italian heritage.

The Italian Mother is very watchful and threating; the Italian Father is not that interested, except if you are not Catholic.

The Greek Mother cares more about the boyfriend than her daughter; the Greek Father wants to know how much money you earn.

What rubbish.
That may be your experience (or not) but not any kind of indication of the two nationalities.

1 Like

yeah i had the fortune of four day working weeks for a few months and went to the play centers on weekdays when i could, it was prime time for it. i even jumped around on the jumping castle like an idiot.

1 Like

People who pass judgement on other people’s parenting skills when they’ve never had kids.

PS has nothing to do with the above play centre theme.

3 Likes

My inability to cope with spinning rides. Just got home from a day at Luna park with kids and feel like I need a spew.
Is this an adult thing, I loved rides like the enterprise as a kid?

The truth probably Mr Ham, is that neither sets of parent were probably happy at all with the prospect of me as a son-in-law. And given my subsequent history, they were very inciteful !

It’s an adult thing. As you age, the balance and spacial systems in the ear and brain don’t work as well as they used to.

Lack of signage to indicate end of road work. And seriously we have a lot of it…

1 Like