What annoys you?

I had one kid bite my boy. I confronted the mother who didn’t even apologize. She just got up and went and saw her kid.

1 Like

If only there was a place I could post my dissatisfaction with people that think this?

This.
Also can be if have you put on weight since??

Centrifugal Force + extra MASS = a shitload more pressure on internal organs.

What’s even worse are ‘60’ signs on the freeway because of roadworks but then there are no roadworks.

4 Likes

Yes seriously annoying. We are the road wank capital of the universe.

The toll part of the tulla fwy being 80 kms. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_vomiting:

Get ■■■■■■ vicroads you morons.

3 Likes

And despite the absence of road workers near said 60k signs you will ALWAYS see a TOG car lurking.

1 Like

Yeah, souvlaki vs pizza. Why can’t we have both

1 Like

Often the signage stays in place because its placement and removal is one of the most dagerous activities. No doubt though, empty/inactive sites breeds complacency re speed limits

Souzza?

Pizaki?!

Por favor

You throwing Spanish into the mix now too?

Pizakipae?!

Doesn’t help for people that can’t read…sorry Dingus.

When Noonan met Dickface it was a nice tight bond that could never be broken…

When some dumb ■■■■ nearly crashes into your car on the eastern because he doesn’t look when turning, then proceeds to slow down in the right lane and when you try and overtake goes up to 120kms and you can’t get past. Some people are just cnuts.

5 Likes

Aren’t they though??

Dealt with one this arvo that has left me without NBN.

Put in an order with a mob on the net, … asked if I wanted the connection to happen at a later date, … fill in Yes, thanks, … start my service on the 11th, . (a day before period runs out with present provider),… Thanks it says, … you’ll get an email confirming shortly.

6 days pass, … no email, … so I call today and say WTF?? did you get my order?? I have no email confirming??

I’ll put you through to this other dept, … ok I say, … cool!

Get on with a con man called George, . "Are you saying you want this done on the 11th??? Yes mate, . 'swat it says yeah?

Ok right, . it;s just it can take up to 2 to 5 days to make it happen, … do you want me to initialise it now??

I researched about 10 websites that say it takes about a half to 1 hour mate, … what do you mean? Really?? says he, … I work in this all the time and I’ve never heard that, … it usually takes 2 to 5, … can you send me links to that?

“Google How long does NBN churn take? It’s the first 10 results, …” I say.

Anyway, … somehow I end up saying, … whatever you need to do mate, … you’re the one that does it all the time, … as long as it happens on the 11th.

No worries, … it may be the 10th, a day earlier, . but at least this way we’ll be sure, . I’ll send that email.

Ok, . and when you do, . I’ll send you that Google search, Righto hoo roo.

1 hr later, … I’m without NBN, … he sent the request, and my provider has disconnected me, … a week early, and with 40 gig of data still to be used.

I ring them, … They’ve just done it he says … it has nought to do with us, … What? I say I didn’t authorise that, … HTF did you let them do that?

Out of our hands he says, … they don’t need our permission.

I’m dumbstruck.

As I talk, he sees my lines become active, … (has to be with Flip, . new ISP), … so I check for email with log in deets, … farking nothing.

It seems this fker has conned me completely to do it right then & there, … so HE could get the Commission for the fkn sale, … or, … he’s a complete fkn moron, … AND late on a FRIDAY fkn Arvo, … so there’s sweet fa I can do about it (most likely) until after the W/end.

There’s a few fkers going to get an earful tomorrow and/or Monday, … I shitt you not.

Fk you George, you greedy prick.

5 Likes

Now…I don’t condone the language in this video, or agree with the stereotypes portrayed…but this is a classic cover of a ST track by Body Count (Ice T).

Your day tomorrow starts at 1.20, but it’s worth watching the whole track.

2 Likes

Can I just reiterate this sentiment, …

1 Like

So, . I got onto a bloke called Jason who had no idea why George did what George did, … sent me my deets, helped me config the modem & I was back on in 5 minutes.

Also said because of the fk up he would organise a credit for the 1st month of service.

Jason fkn Rules!! headbanger

George is still a prick.

14 Likes

hahahahahahaha…poor George.
Nah, fark George.

3 Likes