What annoys you?

Hit 2 at once in the middle of the bonnet. No warning at all.

Ouch!

Yep, that wonā€™t do the car any good.

I went to catch a nightrider bus for the first time today.

The driver hasnā€™t opened the door as I assume he wants to have some privacy so I donā€™t knock on the door. Busy fiddling with his mobile phone. Heā€™s parked in the replacement bus lane and not the correct stop as thereā€™s another bus there that eventually leaves. Iā€™m sitting outside the door for 10 farking minutes freezing my nuts off and he finally takes off. At this stage, I think heā€™s moving forward to the correct stop and so I chase after him. But no the farking wanker just continues on. Now I have to wait 70 min for the next bus. Boy somebody will cop a mouthful from me on monday at ptv.

2 Likes

Not overtaking section of road? 20 km/h below speed limit.

Overtaking section of road? 10 km/h over speed limit.

3 Likes

Saturday morning heading to Melbourne via the Hamilton Highway, about 20km north of Warrnambool, in a 100kmh zone, the clown at the front of about 5 cars is doing 60-65kmh, and double white lines, so no-one could pass.

After that cleared and we all got past, I noticed the bugger was not exactly holding a clean line.

About 9.15am,I suspect the driver was ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– .

When I smoked a bit of hooch as a young bodgie anything above 35 ks an hour on a freeway was like 200 on the autobahn.

3 Likes

Stupid news shows The Project.

2 Likes

Will never forget descending Mt Macedon one night after a winter arvo of goldies, in thick fog with a mate driving who was a local. 35 was probably the minimum speed. Could barely see 15m in front of the car

Got our reason to why our 4 year old didnā€™t get the times we needed for 4yr old kinder: We didnt meet the criteria which included:

• Refugee/immigrant status (English isnt our second Language)
  • Not poor enough/dependent on Centrelink (No health care card)
  • Our kid isnt at risk of being taken or hurt.

So because we are Australian born, I earn too much (we live off my wage only and not eligible for free health care card) and our kid isnt at risk of being hurt we have the privelage of getting our last preference and worst kinder sessions.

But still pay $420 a Term

To think that if our kinder was full my 3yr old would miss out altogether for 3yr old kinder because it isnā€™t compulsory.

There are kinders everywhere though - how did you go with the others?

Easyā€¦have gibberish as your 1st language as a baby and then gradually you learnt Englishā€¦and your born in Australia so your ingenious!

Some ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  Australian overseas is getting out of prison for drug smugglingā€¦I know letā€™s have 2 days of coverage from pre-prison release until theyā€™re in their new Australian prison.
WTF.

The iron works well on TV. Why does it work like a piece of ā– ā– ā– ā–  at home?

She has served 13 years, would have been a lot less as a mule back here. The AFP dobbed in 9 of them to the Indonesians, two were executed, one has died in prison, the others are on life sentences. The AFP could have picked them up on their return home. The AFP were alerted by the father of one of those serving a life sentence. Great work there Mick Kielty!

6 Likes

And they never got the scumbags back here who set it all up

The two who might have led the AFP to the king pins were the ones executed.
Keilty justified his actions on the grounds of developing closer cooperation with the Indonesians. But I think after that, the AFP is blocked from tip offs to countries where a death penalty is likely.

One of our closest law enforcement allies is a death penalty country. A lot of steps in the process to share information in those circumstances - post bali 9.

1 Like

The stats would be interesting as to how many Mister Bigs have been caught by letting the mules in and tracking them.

They put kids with the highest needs first. I have no issue with this (our eldest will start kinder next year)

Also in Victoria if Labor get back in they will subsidise 3yo kinder for everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like