What annoys you?

Not what you were hoping for?

A bit furry for me.

Yep its been discussed here

I ride my bicycle to work and see it heaps - and its gotten worse over the last 10 years that Ive been riding for.

1 Like

That is never going to happen because the Mr. Big’s are usually clean looking skins with connections in very high places. Who help those in high places make a lot of money very quickly sometimes, overnight.

At voting today…LINK

1 Like

I’ve seen truck drivers here reading manga on the highway (not in a traffic jam either). Fckn annoying. But, more common than that, are parents who drive around & refuse to buckle up their kids in the back. I see it all the time.

1 Like

People who cut in on Punt Road to turn right onto Olympic Boulevard and those who let them in.

2 Likes

Same with City Rd in Southbank, turning left into Power St. Like to see the same people attempt to push in like that in a queue for grand final tickets.

Roxy Jacenko

I don’t want to know who you are, please go away.

2 Likes

Seems to be a Sydney phenomenon.

I’ve never heard the name before.

And judging by Pre’s post, there’s no need to.

The most amusing part of it for me is the base assumption of UN being capable of anything.

1 Like

I know her husband went to jail for insider trading, if that helps.

I think she’s a PR type.

helps what? wut? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I wouldn’t have thought the ICGAF bit was a hidden subtext there.

Odd.

Didn’t take money for interview, but it did provide her with publicity.

That should tell you what you need

Well, she’s Sydney…so of no relevance to us.

I’d just heard of her. IDGAF about a lot of Sydney types either.

1 Like

He got a year for insider trading what about the CBA, WESTPAC, ANZ, NATIONAL bank executives, will they get any time at all for ripping off a lot of people?

Nup, it doesn’t even look like it at this stage. Who said crime doesn’t pay?

Someone called Fifi Box taking the ■■■■ out of someone’s baby name (whether actually ‘Brenda Fevola’ or not).
I mean, Fifi farking Box, seriously…

1 Like

That’s someone’s real name?

Fifi Box’s daughter is named Beatrix (“Trixi”)-Belle Box.

I’m not even kidding.