What annoys you?

People who use their mobile phones like they are holding a plate out in front of them. Hold the phone to your ear like a normal person!

Indonesian airlines. Dunno what it is about the Indonesians and airplane crashes.

The impact.

3 Likes

Not getting a refund.

Oh ■■■■!!! And the ■■■■■ have them on loudspeaker too.

■■■■■

1 Like

Some people think putting it up to your head gives you cancer.

Hitting a six and the sore loser on the boundary signalling four and then the umpire just going with that idiot’s opinion and giving it four.

1 Like

So you were pretty well placed to see it then

It looked like it landed a couple of metres over and the rest of the guys told me I was majorly ripped off and it clearly landed over.

Nah, it was clearly a 4, mate.

Ha ha. Where’s the middle finger emoji…

1 Like

The joys of bush league

1 Like

Running hot at the moment. When you order your kid’s Christmas presents through Amazon and for some reason your account has defaulted back to some ancient delivery address. They won’t just get the post office to hold your items. No. They have to return them and refund you so you can reorder them. WTF. Now I’m reordering the same things for an extra $16 when they’re already sitting at my local post office now.

1 Like

a fly drowning in your Burleigh Mid-Tide ale while enjoying lunch

1 Like

I came home to a nice big package from DJs on the door step, would have opened it without looking at the address until I notoiced it was leaking something from inside, and I was going to photograph it to complain.

Checked the address, and the only thing correct on the delivery notice?

House number.

Wrong name
Wrong street
Wrong STATE

10 Likes

So sore today from doing weights, stupid doms!
I am grumpy and can’t concentrate so trolling blitz.

I hate having to enter long numbers off an invoice or bill that dont have any spaces or hyphens.

e.g Reference Number: 4586937239596

1 Like

coughhumblebragcough…

1 Like

Do you consistently do it in particular segments - for example, in groups of 4?

nah I have to do it in threes.