What annoys you?

Running into the back of someone’s car a week before Christmas and having to pay an excess of $650. FFS.

Edit: And being stuck on the phone with AAMI and having the person on the other end having English skills that means she can’t spell “Mill Park”.

1 Like

Radio announcers who talk over the music. STFU!

luuuckyyyyy you’re with AAMI

Not annoys me as such, but…why doesn’t Fox have the NTFL?
I mean, they’re not playing this weekend anyway, but…I reckon I’d probably get behind the Tiwi Bombers if they played them live.

1 Like

The ad chicks are cute, but.

NITV have it sometimes.

1 Like

I’ll keep an eye out in Jan.

Don’t be fooled by health insurance ambo cover. Emergency only. Transport, btwn hospitals eg not covered! Get ambo sub. Cheap as ■■■■, could save u a fortune.

2 Likes

I have it.
Insurance racketeers do not fool me one bit.

Idiots at the supermarket. Firstly brings bags that don’t fit safely into the allocated area, then rations them to the register dude, then gets sh1tty when they have become unstable.

Says that he is paying with a $20 card, but first, can the register dude check how much is on the unused card? FFS!

Finally, he is disappointed that there is only $20 on the $20 card and pays for the rest reluctantly on his credit card…

4 Likes

Sorry Hoffy, I’ll let you get in front of me next time!

2 Likes

Deadset anyone over 50 should be banned from the self checkout. Why do people go through there with a whole trolley’s worth anyway?

I refuse to use the self checkout.

Morally opposed to the things, they’re just costing jobs.

They ask if I want to, … I ask if I’ll receive staff discount, …

No?? Ok, I’ll keep one of our local people employed then.

10 Likes

Just give yourself ‘staff discount’ at the self checkout.

3 Likes

TBH, I was amazed there wasn’t a nation wide strike by S Market workers when they were introducing the things.

Have to assume they couldn’t due to EBA’s, … Union ban or something.

Click bait headlines - and the fact that I fall for them time and time again, especially afl and cricket ones.

Those farking “RSPCA Approved” ads!

So I am eating pork and ham this Christmas that were loved and well cared for, fish that was always treated humanely and very happy chooks.

Well then we killed them so I can eat them.

Sublime way of turning me Vegan !

Just because your piggy got a blanket doesn’t mean the majority of them do.

its not that hard to get.

*not even a vegan, just capable of getting the point.

1 Like

Animals that have been treated better taste better.

1 Like

I find there are just as much staff on, just more open registers.