What annoys you?

Scotch

Iā€™ll second that! I was prescribed a decent whack of them in recovery from ACL surgery a few years ago. I stopped taking them after only a few days. The pain from my knee was infinitely preferable to the hallucinations and general zonked-out effect that those pills had on me.

Edit: It may have been Endone now I think about it. I canā€™t quite remember now, but it left me all kinds of ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– -up whichever one it wasā€¦

I take 2 x Tramadol 200, and 3 x Tramadol 50 every day without any side effects.
Well apart from the fact my pupils are so small the optometrist canā€™t see through them to check the inside of my eyes.

Endone on the other hand, in those dosages, would make a real mess.

Had tramadol a few times when my back has gone on me.

It makes me drowsy, but canā€™t say itā€™s made me hallucinate. Mores the pity.

1 Like

Itā€™s odd it would have any hallucinatory effects really. Itā€™s simply a synthetic codeine analogue, which, like it, metabolises into Morphine in the body.

A little research shows thereā€™s no contraindications for hallucinations from use,ā€¦ but there have been reported instances of it from withdrawal.

Different people, different reactions.

1 Like

Donā€™t know if you have caught the NTFL GF from 2018 yet, or know the result, but I watched a replay yesterday, and itā€™s a cracking game, with a super tense last stanza, & a less than a Goal in it end result.

Currently playing again right now on NITV, and no doubt up on the SBS on demand and/or youtube to watch anytime.

Made for a perfect mid off season Footy Fix. :+1:

1 Like

Unfortunately Iā€™m on holiday, and I have very poor interwebs (and no Fox) which Iā€™m sure has been noted and appreciated.

Me, with aspirin. Face blows up, eyes close.

Which is to say, itā€™s freely available, and it sucks that you canā€™t watch it. NITV replay it about once a fortnight tooā€¦

That wouldnā€™t be much fun.

Me with aspirin. Have you got anything that works?

Also,ā€¦ hereā€™s the Tiwi Bombers last match from a fortnight ago, ā€¦

And their next match is on this weekend, and should be live on that Utube page.

Obviously a great drug for some and not trying to pot Tramadol.

Awesome for those of you who need it and it works better for you than the dirty End_one and Oxy!

Just mentioning itā€™s not all smooth sailing.

A female team member from work had it earlier this year. After a few days she was hospitalised because of she was acting odd then had to be restrained after attacking an orderly. She is salt of the earth and a pacifist. Would not hurt a fly. Took them a little while to realise it was because she was on Tramadol.

Didnā€™t think you were mate, ā€¦ just never heard of such things,ā€¦ and as I say, it supposedly metabs into the same thing inside the body as any other opioid,and hallucinations in that case would be the last of the affects youā€™d inherently expect ā€¦ so Iā€™m very curious if it is a thing, as Iā€™ve ever heard it before, ā€¦ but the fact it is ā€œSyntheticā€ does make you wonder ā€¦

1 Like

All opioids have some risk, theyā€™re all potentially nasty.

2 Likes

Hallucinations are a possible side effect, but they are rare.

1 Like

You mean the Angry Pills?

1 Like

I think your being too literal with the word hallucinations, i.e. visual hallucinations.

Opioids absolutely cause dream like states, altered states of consciousness etc. Someone could easily describe that experience as hallucinating.

2 Likes

I know someone who used to take tramadol, and they were so bunged up they pretty much need a hammer and a chisel to get some movement.

Yeah, well thatā€™ll learn 'em.
Youā€™re supposed to take them orally.

7 Likes