What annoys you?

Opiates will do that to you.

Targin is better though.

Isn’t that a mix go oxycodone and naloxone?

David Warner

Oh yes indeedy! It zips you up good and proper!! Which is probably as uncomfortable as the original complaint.
Codeine-based cough mixtures do the same thing.

Certainly doesn’t do that to me.

bomberblitz and bowel movements… I think this site has finally bottomed out.

1 Like

Yep, it’s what they give as first go opiate after surgery at work.

I guess the naloxone would help prevent addiction problems, so that would seem a pretty good idea.

1 Like

Got one of those ‘tiles’ for Christmas, that locate whatever you attach them to via your phone - have attached it to my keys. Thinking of getting one for the remote, and my phone.

1 Like

???

They work on a Bluetooth thing, via your phone - but it works both ways. You can press a button on the tile to locate your phone. But you can also have multiple ones on various devices. I’m not explaining it well. It’s a tracker. Hang on…

1 Like

RFID tags

edit - maybe not - bluetooth??

Seeing some people walking their dogs during the day in today’s heat

3 Likes

“Here, anonymous internet entity, please record the location of myself, my phone, and all of my things”

Another one of those ideas that, if someone told you about it 10 years ago, it would sound like the craziest, least secure thing in the world.

But now, cloud and google and apple and amazon and everything’s OK?

2 Likes

Security in numbers, man.

I kinda like the idea of a popular uprising being foiled by Google and Apple because no-one can find their keys.

2 Likes

Middle age, … and it’s notorious associated “spread”, and diminished fitness.

Going to have to adhere to a whole new regime from here on out, … this just will not do at all. … nearly fkn killed myself in the water today.

2 Likes

I’m the heaviest I’ve ever been.
And moved better and recovered quicker from our annual tennis tournament ever this year.
I am confuzzled.

Impressive … Chucked the Darts?? .:thinking:

Being the umpire is less taxing than playing.

5 Likes