What annoys you?

:thinking: You moved to a nudist colony…?

1 Like

Punctuation could have been better. I was referring to the stick mags.

She’s not actually about minimalism. If all the books and DVDs make you happy she’d tell you to keep them but just have good storage for them

2 Likes

It’s called the living room…and the study…and the books are in bookcases in the rumpus room.

I still reckon it’s a giant flog.

The only place I could seriously do with it is in the pantry and kitchen.

I am not sure if it annoys me or just amuses me in an annoying way, but everyone seems to be a Doctor these days.

Now there are the real doctors of course, those who did a PhD, even perhaps on obscure topics like “Stimulatory Response of the Phylum Arthropoda” which a good mate of mine did (Dr Cockroach) and blokes like my GP from Sri Lanka, whose name is 17 letters long, so he is called Dr Yoda.

Dentists are Dr Dentist, Vets are Dr Vet and now I find my Osteopath is to be called Doctor as well.

So I now proclaim the Rule of the Fox - Number 37.

Koala is now Dr Koala because of skills in life, organisation and for being very nice.
Dingus is Dr Dingus, Doctor of the dry wit.

I will add more shortly.

3 Likes

Being a CEO of your own startup when you’re really just self employed. Dunno whether it’s either light humoured or a massive power trip and ego stroke?

It probably started in Silicon Valley.

2 Likes

Bacchusfox is Dr Divorce.

2 Likes

When you go to undo something and you manage to get all the nuts undone except the last one.

6 Likes

I love undoing somthing and getting my nuts undone. Reminds me I need to adjust the bed.

Particularly if you are a vet.

Average spend is higher on delivery orders across the board, so chances are they are making more off UE, even with 30% commission.

1 Like

News reader wearing granny knickers… ewww! You can see the bastards through her see through dress!
:nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

A mate of mine is Dr Beer.

Nah, just Doctor Love

The apparently very confused and agitated bee buzzing around the outside of my window in the middle of the night.
There are no flowers here, Mr Bee.
And why are you behaving like a moth?
Go home, Mr Bee, you are drunk.

2 Likes

He’s probably after some more of your bourbon.

Hmmmm.
Could bee.

2 Likes

I don’t really do social media, well aside from this place, FFS.

But LinkedIn is one thing that I use a bit. Lately it’s been starting to fill up with the types of people, videos and trash I would expect to appear on Facebook and Instagram.

3 Likes

And, if it was a bee, probably female. So, Ms Bee.

Having met a few CEOs of start ups, it is definitely the latter

2 Likes