What annoys you?

Leaf blowers- the school across the road has a dude turn up every weekday and blast away for half an hour lest the little darlings trip on a gumnut. And on the weekend one of the neighbours feels duty bound to maintain the noise pollution and get out and use his own. Both sound like they're powered by jumbo engines. Buy a broom FFS.

Leaf blowers- the school across the road has a dude turn up every weekday and blast away for half an hour lest the little darlings trip on a gumnut. And on the weekend one of the neighbours feels duty bound to maintain the noise pollution and get out and use his own. Both sound like they're powered by jumbo engines. Buy a broom FFS.

i moved to a new place last year and the trees drop leaves like hurley drops marks. i started out sweeping in it would take me over and a half to do the fornt yard. got a leaf blower for christmas, 20 minutes, tops! 

 

deal with it ;) 

Getting 34 (and counting) likes on a post, and not being mentioned in the first BomberBlitz newsletter. 

Getting 34 (and counting) likes on a post, and not being mentioned in the first BomberBlitz newsletter. 

which post? 

Getting 34 (and counting) likes on a post, and not being mentioned in the first BomberBlitz newsletter.


It was a top post! Well done!

Getting 34 (and counting) likes on a post, and not being mentioned in the first BomberBlitz newsletter.

which post?

Cap Thread.
He said put Carlisle on the front, and Hurley on the back, or vice versa.
It was clever, but I elected not to use a Like for that one.
I am very frugal with my Likes.
Never know when you will need to distribute a whole swag of them !

If i read a post which abuses a journo i give them a "like". Apart from that i am pretty careful

Getting 34 (and counting) likes on a post, and not being mentioned in the first BomberBlitz newsletter.

Wait, what newsletter?

Not getting the newsletter.

is the newsletter subscription only?

Not getting the AFL team sheet until 6.20 or whatever on a Thursday. I liked getting it at 5.00pm could discuss the afl teams on my commute back home with the boss, as we travel on Thursdays.  On nights when there are afl games on Thursdays that elaves me very little time to update my team/check trades etc before lockout. All because AFLs deal with 7 to show it first on the news....surely they realise that the diehard fans check the afl website as soon as teams are released they don't sit and watch the 6.00pm nightly news.!

people

pretty much sums it up.  it all comes back to ■■■■■■■ people who annoy you more than the good people don't annoy you.

People who park in your reserved car spot at work. It happened to me today. I was so mad. People are so selfish.


It happened again today. Different car this time. I took their rego, gave it to secuirity but they couldn't do anything because that car isn't registered to the work carpark. I went to write a note again at lunch (2pm) but they were gone. If this happens again tomorrow I'll go postal.

 

People who park in your reserved car spot at work. It happened to me today. I was so mad. People are so selfish.


It happened again today. Different car this time. I took their rego, gave it to secuirity but they couldn't do anything because that car isn't registered to the work carpark. I went to write a note again at lunch (2pm) but they were gone. If this happens again tomorrow I'll go postal.

 

Keep 2 nails in your car

http://m.youtube.com/results?q=remi%20gaillard%20pigeon&sm=1


People who park in your reserved car spot at work. It happened to me today. I was so mad. People are so selfish.


It happened again today. Different car this time. I took their rego, gave it to secuirity but they couldn’t do anything because that car isn’t registered to the work carpark. I went to write a note again at lunch (2pm) but they were gone. If this happens again tomorrow I’ll go postal.

Do something like this.

Truly fvck posting youtube vids on my phone.

Hehehe. Good one!

super glue, the windscreen, and a bright pink A4 sheet of paper saying

 

I will not park in a private car park

I will not park in a private car park

I will not park in a private car park

I will not park in a private car park

I will not park in a private car park

I will not park in a private car park

I will not park in a private car park

I will not park in a private car park

I will not park in a private car park

 

A4?

 

A3.

 

420gsm.

Paper?

 

Star picket.

 

2m.

Reversing truck beeps.