What should we get with our picks?

As long as we pick Rioli and Frank, somewhere, sometime, l will be more than happy.

Pick 1: Casey Sibosado
Pick 20: Clayton Collard
Pick 29: Aaron SWEET
Pick 41: Waylon Manson

HBF’ers who we can turn into midfielders

Gallucci would be a great get.

Gallucci would be a great get.

I liked him earlier in the season but the more I saw of him the more I realised he butchers it by foot too often.

I’d love Florent to be there at 20, but don’t have high hopes.

Not a fan of drafting someone because of their athletic ability being the main argument.
  1. Logue: Griffin Logue was one of the standouts during the athletic testing. The 193cm, 92kg key defender from Western Australia excelled. He finished equal first in the beep test and running vertical jump, top five in the standing vertical jump and 3km time trial and top 10 in the repeat sprints. (Tossed up for Florent here for outside run - The kid has huge upside and Rotham; Modern mobile tall defender with pace)

wow hes tall and can run.

Sound like Matt Spangher

A few months ago I mentioned Max Augerinos from Geelong. Former State player and captain of the Geelong Falcons, he had a great final series this year, beating some of the players that are promoted on this site and he averaged 27 disposals as a midfielder throughout 2016. He is a Bombers fan and from a great family. From Kevin Sheehan today - a hard edged tough nut from the Falcons also impressive with his speed and agility at Rookie Me Combine this morning. Would perfectly fill our need of a small forward with pace.

Pick 1: Casey Sibosado Pick 20: Clayton Collard Pick 29: Aaron SWEET Pick 41: Waylon Manson

My late mail is Manson won’t last past late first round

A few months ago I mentioned Max Augerinos from Geelong. Former State player and captain of the Geelong Falcons, he had a great final series this year, beating some of the players that are promoted on this site and he averaged 27 disposals as a midfielder throughout 2016. He is a Bombers fan and from a great family. From Kevin Sheehan today - a hard edged tough nut from the Falcons also impressive with his speed and agility at Rookie Me Combine this morning. Would perfectly fill our need of a small forward with pace.

Would love him just for his name.
Nickname could be variations on eggplant.

1. McCluggage.
  2. Battle > Powell-Pepper > Rotham
  3. Drew > Clarke > Graham
  4. Ratugolea.
Not a fan of drafting someone because of their athletic ability being the main argument.

Joking, right?

Maybe he’s thinking of Mark Bolton…

1. Pass.
  2. J. Battle
  3. Sproule.
  4. Ben Long.

I’ve been reliably informed that we don’t deserve pick 1, so let’s not use it.

Pick 1 - McGrath
Pick 20 - Powell pepper/ sympkin
Pick 29 - Cox Witherden Clarke
Pick 41- Ronke, Ben long
Psd Green
Rookie pick 1 A Heppell

A bit of a hypothetical…

If on draft night, Todd Marshall or Tim English, for some reason slide to pick 20, do you take them?

A bit of a hypothetical...

If on draft night, Todd Marshall or Tim English, for some reason slide to pick 20, do you take them?

I reckon we should

1. McGrath 2. Simpkin 3. Jonty Scharenberg 4. Larkey

Simpkin eh?

Tim English absolutely, Marshall probably.

It all would depend on who else is available in this hypothetical (which doesn’t help answer your question at all… your welcome).

I don’t think we need to particularly take a tall in this draft, although we have room for one or two on our list. I think there will be some good midfielder flanker type talent available at 20. I’d prefer to go that way.

I personally have a McCluggage / Witherdon vs McGrath / Simpkin argument going on in my head. Which double would be better?

I think Todd Marshall is a bust.