What the fark was that? - the Mr Robot thread

I Just finished watching series 2, really enjoying it, and only have one question.

What the ■■■■ is going on?

3 Likes

Time to bump this thread one last time @Paul_Peos @SMJ @Ivan @dingus

I’ve been scrolling up to try to jog my memory about what the ■■■■ happened last season, and frankly I am none the wiser.

Regardless, I’m really hoping they can stick the landing this season. Has Elliott undone the hack? Is Whiterose going to pull some time travel ■■■■? Does Angela have any grip on reality left? Is Joanna going to come back from the dead for our pleasure?

What are everybody else’s thoughts / predictions?

So ■■■■■■■ excited but not ready for this, will have to re-watch the whole things many times after it’s done too

Oh man do I have to sign up to Foxtel again. Do they dump the whole lot on our stop feed it? When?

What a dream

Thanks for the tag @Jezz. I’m so ■■■■■■■ excited for this.

I think it is probably one of the most underrated shows in the history of television. One that will be discovered by lots more people after its finishing airing (similar to The Wire).

First ep tomorrow night yes?

Predictions - we will finally get some element of time travel (or likely attempted time travel), there will be some weird bottle episode, and Wellick’s wife will still be hot in absentia

1 Like

The only thing that you can be certain of.

2 Likes

The Bay of Pirates is your friend

If they stick the landing on this show, it’s gonna be cemented in my top 5. How well they stick it will determine what number.

or easy tv,1337 was also a very good year

I’ve fallen completely out of touch with the torrent community. Last I tried it seemed a lot of torrents required a subscription to get a key to unlock the torrent

If you want a few links let me know in a PM

You a fan of this show too IT? I always knew you had good taste…

Agree, and I reckon lot of it will seem even better when binged since we wouldn’t have time to think and discuss about what might happen etc. Certainly less chance of guessing the season 2 twist for starters.

Yep

I haven’t watched it since the 1st season. I am one of those people who like to binge watch shows once they have a decent amount of seasons going. Loved the 1st season though.

Good bump, quite pumped.

Nice! Can’t wait. Looks like it’s back on the torrents again…

If (as seems from above) it’s on Foxtel, what channel/time please?

Well. That was some sort of a first five minutes. And the 55 afterwards were pretty damn good as well. Ripping start to why will hopefully be an amazing season.

2 Likes

Are we doing spoilers?