Whats the nicest sandwich you have made or had the pleasure of munging?

Desert nachos?
Do tell

Mixture of Waffles, waffle cones, plain ice cream cones and any other assorted cones that could hold icecream. Smash them all up. Place half in a bowl. Drizzle some in what ever ice magic you like. Add scoops of ice cream you like. Insert deep fried mars bars and snickers. Pour more topping. Add the rest of the smashed cones. Add some crushed nuts and ice cream on top. Drizzle more ice magic and topping. Awesome eating. You could add biscuits if you donā€™t have enough cones, waffers what ever.
Sometimes with waffers I make ice cream sandwich minis yummo

2 Likes

How are you not dead

2 Likes

Ha ha. Now were talking. Your making me hungry. Might have to give that a go tomorrow.

1 Like

Iā€™m eating a Nutella sandwich but the breads a little off.
Ruined it a bit

U donā€™t eat it all the timeā€¦pack it for a movie, takem to the footy or for an occasional mung.
Iā€™ll be ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  if I had ice cream nachos everyday.

Next time toast the bread 1st.

Look, we let a lot of misspelt or misspelled (Iā€™m sure someone will tell me which ones correct) words through on this site.

But, FFS! Itā€™s un-Australian to not know how to spell VegEmite, unless thatā€™s the Aldi version, then thatā€™s ok.

5 Likes

Fair call. Consider me suitably admonished.

Iā€™ll try to not let that happen again.

1 Like

Unspelt?

Apology accepted.

Fare call, I mean fair call

Ever had left over noodles from the night before?
Pull out 2 rice crispys. Lather with sweet and sour sauce. Stick on some noodles on one, place the other rice crispy on top.
Its an awesome footy snack. Packs well. Goes down a treat with a beer.

Vegemite is the most disgusting thing man has ever invented.

We did the testing for that well known bloke who wanted to copy it. It is made of disgusting ingedients with lots of additives that are not great for anyone. Our laboratory reeked of the stuff for weeks.

I donā€™t doubt that one bit. The thing with Vegemite is if you were not brought up with it as a young kid you will hate it. Most people from overseas who come here and try it as an adult usually will hate it. Still donā€™t mind it every now and then.

Use vinegar and baking soda to clean everything. ā€¦

One more itā€™s not a sandwich but close enough is avacado and Vegemite on sour dough toast. There has to be heaps of Vegemite and avacado as well.

I tried one when I was in Edinburgh. Didnā€™t think a whole lot of it to be honest.

Left over rice thatā€™s gone a bit hard. Cover it with cream and sprinkle it with sugar. Delicious.

1 Like

Rice cream.
Reminds me of Broome. Had nothing by rice, coconut cream and coconuts.