Passionfruit
Raspberries
Blueberries
Soursop
Strawberries
Jackfruit
Peaches

Favourite Fruit in order.
(For those wondering, the answer is yes, l have tried all of these, plus a couple more in China, l can’t locate names for).

1. Grapes
  2. Mango
  3. Lychee
  4. Mangosteen
  5. Rambutan
  6. Longan (aka Lom Yai)
  7. Honeydew melon
  8. Pineapple
  9. Jackfruit
  10. Cherry

Apricot

Raspberry

Yellow Peach

Mandarin

Cantelope

Watermelon

Noshi pear

Dukuh

Plum

Brown Pear

Blackberry

Coconut

Boysenberry

Pomegranate

Blueberry

Kiwi Fruit (Chinese Goosberry)

Avocado

Passionfruit

Pomello

Cranberry

Strawberry

Red Currant

Soursop (aka Sirsak)

Rose Apple (aka Jambo)

Custard Apple

Orange

Apple

Banana

Feijoa

Nectarines

Salak (aka snake skin fruit)

Durian

Sapodilla

Dragon Fruit

Wax Berry

Tamarind

Papaya

Tangelo

Starfruit

Kecapi (Santoh)

Cumquat

Grapefruit

Goosberry

Quince

Lemon

1 Like

Stone fruit
Berries
Mango
Lychees
Pears
Cherries
All the melons
Pineapple

Nup.
I’m off apples
Cirtrus. I can handle lemon in stuff, but I’ve always found oranges and the like absolutely disgusting. I look like this when I think about them :nauseated_face:
Also can’t stand bananas, but I’ll eat banana cake. In winter I hardly eat fruit.

I’ve only tried that once, extremely hungover at a market in Hanoi. It came back up pretty much immediately after it went down, just couldn’t deal with the smell of it.

It was to much the amusement of the locals!

1 Like

Boysenberry icecream

1 Like

You wot mate

Pear. Especially the ones wrapped in newspaper that I give to my wife.

A really long list @CaptainJack but I love the mention of DURIAN. This exotic fruit was named the best savoury fruit in the world, and I’d agree. Yes, it has a strong flavour but if you find a nice creamy yellow fruit the flavoursome flesh melts in your mouth. My only problem is that after eating it my wife locks me out of the bedroom. She describes it as rotten onions mixed with turpentine! Well, some love it, and some hate it!

1 Like

Jack fruit… banana a close second.

Tasmanian Cherries from the Huon Valley.

1 Like

Cherries, Passionfruit and Raspberries. Nothing else comes close to those three.
Banana is truly awful unless battered and deep fried.

Your mistake was trying it while hungover.

You need to live a little

Durian is my wife’s favourite fruit, with daylight to second. She will happily devour 2 - 3 or her own. One of her many aunts has a little farm outside Medan where she grows them, and she is always a welcome visitor when she comes to town. They are not good value though, with about 60% or more of the fruit being made up of the spiky rind and seeds, For all that the best tasting variety are from Thailand, according to my wife who is from Indonesia. I have a Kiwi mate in Thailand and his wife imports them into China, by the container load. They are as good as a licence to print money.

When people ask me to describe them, l say they are the colour and consistency of thick custard, and taste like a combination of fried onions and strawberries.

1 Like

1ed12cdc-a63b-4682-a2a8-41570d213dc7_text

1 Like

Figs by a mile.

2 Likes

apple pie

2 Oranges and a Banana.

You’ll see why…

Passionfruit by a mile

Mango Banana Pineapple.