When my baby, when my baby smiles at me I go to Rio

Surely a swimmer can go and get on the sauce now that there competing is done?

There are security issues in Rio and all participants are required to stick to the team orders, even after their comp is finished, they signed the consent forms for it. One of them got so sauced up he ended up being robbed and found dazed on a beach without security protection.

There are security issues in Rio and all participants are required to stick to the team orders, even after their comp is finished, they signed the consent forms for it. One of them got so sauced up he ended up being robbed and found dazed on a beach without security protection.

Rightly or wrongly, if something were to happen to an athlete then the countries officials would likely cop a fair amount of the blame so it’s understandable they’d try cover their own ■■■■■

Birkenhead running 7th in the shotput final currently but in with a chance of medal.

For those who don’t know, the 50k walk is tonight our time at 9pm.

If the fish rots at the head, then Kitty might be a bit on the nose right now methinks. A team that hasnt performed to expectation and a grandstanding idiot setting the tone.

Go and emulate the Americans they said…

Birkenhead eliminated.

Ryan Gregson qualified 4th in his semi-final of the 1500m, the first Australian to make a final in that event since 1976.

Birkenhead running 7th in the shotput final currently but in with a chance of medal.

For those who don’t know, the 50k walk is tonight our time at 9pm.

I wonder why they don’t have a 50m walk. It’d be exciting.

Mitchell sitting 6th in the javelin final…not going too badly.

And Dubler came 3nd in his heat of the 1500m as part of the decathlon.

Dubler 14th in the decathlon on debut. Nothing to sneeze at.

Isnt he an adult?

Bolt just doing what he likes. The GREATEST sprinter anyone has ever seen and arguably never see again.

Dubler 14th in the decathlon on debut. Nothing to sneeze at.

Particularly as his javelin was a mess
Probably cost him 2-3 places

Isnt he an adult?

Apparently not going by his behaviour. Also I am not sure you understand that ALL athletes at the games have agreed to certain conditions due to security concerns and breaching the team rules invokes some sort of punishment. They all agreed to that as “adults” so I am not sure why people are upset by this.

Boomers v Serbia tomorrow morning 8am on 7Mate.

Did Bolt even try?

Isnt he an adult?

Apparently not going by his behaviour. Also I am not sure you understand that ALL athletes at the games have agreed to certain conditions due to security concerns and breaching the team rules invokes some sort of punishment. They all agreed to that as “adults” so I am not sure why people are upset by this.

Not realistic to think that once they have finished competing that they can go out and have some fun. Criteria for punishment was “something really bad might have happened” That’s what you say to a wayward teen that stayed out too late.
Put it this way, I think in the normal world, they could have found another way to sanction them, maybe even privately in-house, for something that nobody would have even known about until they told us.
They are entitled to do as they see fit as far as punishment goes, but not too many people I know would agree with the way they are grandstanding about it.
If this is the sort of 50’s and 60’s archaic mentality they live by no wonder these kiddies hit the stillnox / redbull valve as a way to let off steam.
Swimming officialdom from the 50’s and 60’s is still alive and well it seems.
Did Bolt even try?
He looked like he was actually pushing pretty hard for a change

Cool,

That’s a better time for us.
My App was saying that we were the earlier game 4.20am, but that is much better if they have switched it.

Hope that is correct !

The amount of the Olympics I've watched would be enough time for Bolt to run 75 metres.
I've watched a bit more than that but it certainly isn't the must see event like it used to be.

I lie. I did watch the penalty shoot-out in the sheilas’ soccer.