When my baby, when my baby smiles at me I go to Rio

US got DQ’ed in the relay final where they had the bronze. Hahahaha

That pole vault final was epic pressure.

Meanwhile…you guessed it…Bolt guided Jamaica home in the relay but the surprise maybe was the Japanese beating the Yanks for silver!

The surprise was also the Japanese uniform.

Meanwhile…you guessed it…Bolt guided Jamaica home in the relay but the surprise maybe was the Japanese beating the Yanks for silver!

?? How so?

?? How so?

I think they wore the womens

?? How so?

Exposed midriff and speedo type pants?

Another swimming scandal, child prodigies, stage moms, weird unusual childhood with 4am swimming everyday for 10-15 years. I’m shocked they have issues as adults when let loose into a massive party town. totally unexpected

?? How so?

Geez, I see what you mean! Are they 1970’s stubbies they’re wearing?

Woke up this morning, turned the Olympics on, thought I’d travel back in time to 1980s and was watching “It’s a Knockout” and wondering how the ■■■■ something so ridiculous was a freaking Olympic sport. That’s until it became apparent that the Australian woman was going to win, the like most Australians I decided the Modern Penthalon was pretty ■■■■■■■ awesome.

So Swisse vitamins have surely been a curse for Australian athletes these Olympics.

I’ve seen some of their ads featuring the Campbell Sisters, a Kookaburras player, Liz Cambage, Eleanor Patterson (high jumper who was considered a chance for a medal, who didn’t make the finals) and I’m sure ther are other ones that are just not coming to mind now

P.S. Fark Hawthorn.

So Swisse vitamins have surely been a curse for Australian athletes these Olympics.

I’ve seen some of their ads featuring the Campbell Sisters, a Kookaburras player, Liz Cambage, Eleanor Patterson (high jumper who was considered a chance for a medal, who didn’t make the finals) and I’m sure ther are other ones that are just not coming to mind now

“SWISSE VITAMINS - FOR WHEN IT’S ‘ONLY A SPORT’”

Brazil-Gemany Gold Match into penalties after finishing 1-1.

Don’t like either footballing nation, but don’t want the Germans to win another title in general, and the women already won too. Besides the party if Brazil wins would be epic. Reckon if it was the only Gold medal the host nation won, pretty much the whole country would think, the money, the protests and everything was worth it.

Amazing

Brazil-Gemany Gold Match into penalties after finishing 1-1.

Don’t like either footballing nation, but don’t want the Germans to win another title in general, and the women already won too. Besides the party if Brazil wins would be epic. Reckon if it was the only Gold medal the host nation won, pretty much the whole country would think, the money, the protests and everything was worth it.

I’m the same. I think neymar is an absolute flog of the highest order; overrides any dislike for germany. Spewing they brasil won but guess they better enjoy it as they won’t be winning a world cup anytime soon.

Weverton saves the final penalty and Neymar Jnr finishes it 5-4.

I normally wish Brazil Fark Carlton levels of mediocrity, but I am actually pretty happy for them. Amazing scenes.

Sofie Skoog in the Women’s High Jump…WOW

The Canadian girl may have finished 4th in the Women’s 800m Final but she is 1st in my heart.

Sofie Skoog in the Women's High Jump...........WOW

Eliminated !

Fk you Track & Field Gods.

The Canadian girl may have finished 4th in the Women's 800m Final but she is 1st in my heart.

Yep, Melissa is a sweetheart. Not sure about the person who won it though.

The Canadian girl may have finished 4th in the Women's 800m Final but she is 1st in my heart.

Yep, Melissa is a sweetheart. Not sure about the person who won it though.

The criticism of C Semenya is grossly unfair. She’s not cheating, she was born like that.