When my baby, when my baby smiles at me I go to Rio

Must make you wonder how the EFC34 feel watching a guy like Mo Farah run around to immortality knowing that his coach makes Dank look like a choirboy

This place is funny: bag Jenneke for underachieving and getting by on her looks; two page commentary on how the Kiwi Pole Vaulter is hot.

This place is funny: bag Jenneke for underachieving and getting by on her looks; two page commentary on how the Kiwi Pole Vaulter is hot.

Too be fair the Kiwi won a medal and looked great doing it.

FWIW the Oz Athletics Head Coach has also bagged Jenneke today questioning if she wants to be an athlete or a model and threatened to cut her funding

Imo depends on whether it cuts into her training time
The same question could be asked of Thor (the Mountain in GOT) considering he came second in WSM and spends half his time acting or travelling

[AllisonStokke.jpg]

[AllisonStokke.jpg]

Strewth.

The Canadian girl may have finished 4th in the Women's 800m Final but she is 1st in my heart.

Yep, Melissa is a sweetheart. Not sure about the person who won it though.

The criticism of C Semenya is grossly unfair. She’s not cheating, she was born like that.

I feel sorry for her, but at the end of the day she’s competing against women when she’s not completely a woman. It’s completely unfair.

Agree with Bomber Girl. Two different issues at play here. Fairness is the issue for me.

They’ll bring in the hormone level thing which will even everything out within 12-18 months

And in the interests of fairness they should also consider limiting what ever it is that makes U Bolt faster than everyone else too.

And in the interests of fairness they should also consider limiting what ever it is that makes U Bolt faster than everyone else too.

Cut a couple of inches off his legs lol?
His biggest advantage is his stride length and possibly the fact that the Jamaiican’s never used to test out of competition

They should just let everyone take what they like. If athletes smash the stuff too much and die well that’s their problem.

What a load of absolute crap.

What a load of absolute crap.

He has a genetic advantage over his opponents. So has she. What are you disputing?
[AllisonStokke.jpg]

Thankyou.

They should just let everyone take what they like. If athletes smash the stuff too much and die well that’s their problem.

Even better, set upper limit thresholds on things like testosterone level, hemoglobin and a whole bunch of the ■■■■ and let them take whatever they want up to those levels.
Million times easier to test for, and you’ve just given them all a chance to compete on a genetically level playing field.

They'll bring in the hormone level thing which will even everything out within 12-18 months

The hormone thing was introduced by the IAAF a few years ago - Another athlete took the case to CAS and won - There willbe no changes.

[AllisonStokke.jpg]

Cannot see anything, or is it her name for us to google? I do know who she is.

[AllisonStokke.jpg]
Cannot see anything, or is it her name for us to google? I do know who she is.
I knew the name was enough to evoke a certain photo for most Blitzers.