When my baby, when my baby smiles at me I go to Rio

Faaaaaarrrrkkkkkk

5.4seconds to go.
It’s enough time.

Fkfkfkfkfkfkfkfkfkfkfkfkfkfkfkfkfkfkfkfkfkfkfkfkfkfkfkfkfkfk

What a pr1ck. That last blocking foul was pure garbage … Fk it.

That is legit heartbreaking

No Medal, but so proud of them.

Only played 1 poor game out of 8 over the 2 weeks.
Were 12pts down a few minutes before half time with Gasol dominating, but gritted the teeth Aussie style to pull it back to nearly level terms at the half.

Lost Bogut for good 2 min into the 3rd qtr, but got great contributions from the bench and of course, Patty Mills was huge.

Wish we could have got a half decent shot away in the last play.
Not to be…unfortunately.

I’m gutted, that blocking foul call on mills was bullshit, complete bullshit

That call is up there with the Lucas Neill penalty vs Italy in 2006. ROBBED.

The last 10 hours of my life has been spent watching sport with shithouse officiating

If that was a foul against Mills (it wasn’t) then surely the steal on Delly should have also been called as a foul (no it shouldn’t have).

Refs were ■■■■ all game, call some absolutely ridiculous tech and unsportsmanlike fouls against both teams.

What with the pasty range playing in the volleyball gold medal match for Italy?

Just looked up the ither two “girls” that came second and third behind Semenya. Lol. They need to make them reduce testosterone or not race. They are not women.

So you are saying that Bolt ran a world record in 2012 at 9.63 sec and then in 2106 has has gone backwards because he could only run 9.81 sec, and in some galaxy of your mind, this is due to drugs or no drugs. You do realise that this difference equates to about 1.5 metres at the end of a race.

In 2007, he was 21 and still growing !! At 15, he ran 20.5 for the 200 metres and he was already 6’5" tall. He is a physical freak and you and others can insinuate that he and the rest of the Jamacians are just doped up fiends, but man has been evolving in athletics for a very long time and the times he has run as just smalls steps in that evolution.

I remember watching Tommie Smith and John Carlos run at Olympic Park against Peter Norman after then 1968 Mexico City Olympics. Tommie Smith seemed a giant of a man, running against the little white blokes. His best 200 metres time back in 1968 was 19.8, and this is about the time Bolt has just run. Tommie Smith was 6’3" and are you suggesting that he was on drugs way back then ???

Kitty Chiller plans to confront the swim team, she told the media that before she told them that. That will go down well and make them very receptive to her I imagine.

Apparently there are two teams at Rio this year, the swim team and the rest of the olympians. Not “one team” as Kitty phrased it.

Must start saving to go to Tokyo in 2020.

Bogut has said he wants to play at the worlds, redemption

Wasn’t there like, zero drug testing done in Jamaica over the past 2 - 4 years or something??

If that’s the case, I think there’s plenty of cause for suspicion on that basis alone.