Who Should We Draft?

Interested to know the knocks on Aaron Christensen? 19 year old from the Falcons. Tall running wingmen/forward is something we haven't had for a while. 

Are there two Aaron Christensens? Because there was a guy by that name at the Falcons last year who I believe the knocks on were that he was short and weighed about half a kilo.

Must be, the one I am talking about is actually from the Cannons. 

So one's a short indigenous player and the other's a gangly ranga? Feels ripe for a hilarious draft day blunder.

Perhaps we will pick up Johann Wagner from the recruit....

A lead up HFF with size and pace. Rookie spot.

Would like to see the kid get a chance with us!!

Perhaps we will pick up Johann Wagner from the recruit....
A lead up HFF with size and pace. Rookie spot.
Would like to see the kid get a chance with us!!

Saw him earlier in the year and unless he has improved a fair bit he couldnt get a kick in the SANFL reserves comp

Certainly has improved.....

Just won the recruit about a minute ago

there goes that one - Essendon didn't opt to bid....!

Certainly has improved.....
Just won the recruit about a minute ago

But how good does that make him?
Id still reckon he would struggle to get a SANFL game. Id be truly amazed if any of those guys on the recruit play any AFL games.
Reckon 3 or 4 were taken in the A-League version and not 1 has played a League game yet

Who is on your wishlist for the draft?

Obviously with the delistments not finalised and trade period yet to begin there will be a exchange of picks

who do you want to land at pick 19 & our third draft round Pick, possibly fourth round

What Rookies should we pick up & or elevate.

Might be more interesting than discussing potential Ryder trades.

If I cross all my fingers and toes and pray really hard and spread another: "Dodgy Groins" like rumour.

Perhaps Pertracca will slip to us*

*If we somehow get the number 1 pick.

Ricky Mott

If I cross all my fingers and toes and pray really hard and spread another: "Dodgy Groins" like rumour.

Perhaps Pertracca will slip to us*

*If we somehow get the number 1 pick.

The non brain dead ■■■■ wit version of Dustin Martin

Connor Menadue ( makes Gleeson look fat)

Aiden Anderson

Jake Long

BIG BAULDERSTONE

KPF

Mid

Tagliabue

Tippa

Rookie Long

some kids

1.  Small forward (Essendon CHF) speedy good crumber

2.  Utility - Tallish, agile eg.  Mackie, Winders, Nat Rat. 

3.  Key Forward, 

4.  Ruckman.

5.  Midfield (enforcer, tagger)

Aiden Anderson

Like the look of him, but, also looks like he could be Dell 2.0, doesn't seem to have a truck load of pace?

KPF - from what I've seen and read - I reckon we'll take Goddard, McKenzie or Keitel if they are available at our 1st pick.

After that it's anyone's guess.

Ricky Mott

MOMENTUM!!

Recruit anyone who is a bomber supporter.

Tough times ahead and we need players for the future who won’t leave us when the going gets tough.

Who wants to come?

I just hope we pick up someone that can do something exciting, Tippa in the forward line and someone who is genuinely good with pace and excitement…this team has ■■■■ me to tears for 10 years, and after the last 2 years I need something to bring the joy back

Anybody who barracks for Essendon!