Your dream location to live if you havent already moved there?

Anywhere north of Glasgow - Highlands/Islands of Scotland. Or Point Roadknight in Anglesea.

From Rhiconich to Cape Wrath is just fantastic. Would love to get there more often.

Can recommend staying at Rhiconich Hotel - view of sunset over the sea loch with great Scotches is one of life’s great experiences.

I live 500 mtrs from a seafront in 3 directions. I have about 50k of coastline around me to ride or jog around a few times a week, I mainly work from home. I have home made beer on tap
I’m already there

I live 500 mtrs from a seafront in 3 directions. I have about 50k of coastline around me to ride or jog around a few times a week, I mainly work from home. I have home made beer on tap I'm already there

How about a Barbie at your place ? I bring the prawns and snags

Im happy enough where i currently live. A bathroom and kitchen renovation would be nice.

Also would love a shack at Hawley beach or boat harbour

apartment in Manhattan for their summer

Might cost a bit !

Cold blow lane, London

I knew it!

apartment in Manhattan for their summer

Might cost a bit !

Cold blow lane, London

I knew it!

It’s a fair cop, guv! You got me bang to rights.

Perth.

Something about the clean air over there.

Perth is great. I am just enjoying the view of the sunset over the Indian Ocean as I type this.

But shouldn’t Essendon have the most clear air by now?

lived in Berlin and Melbourne and reckon you wont get much better than those 2.

at 33 now… hmmm Id always want a home in Melbourne. Its the best place in the world for sport.
id love a place in Berlin for being central in europe and the lifestyle is cool as ■■■■.

Somewhere new? Prague maybe or Malmo.

Perth is great. I am just enjoying the view of the sunset over the Indian Ocean as I type this.

But shouldn’t Essendon have the most clear air by now?

The sun always shines in City Beach.

Loved my time in Barcelona as my brother-in-law and his Spanish wife live there. Always good to have locals to show you around and let you know the best places to go, although I see recently the Barcelona locals are struggling with the tourist numbers and are trying to have tourism numbers reduced.

Ideally I would love to have a house in either the Canadian or US Rockies. Easy access to fantastic snow, clean air, beautiful scenery. I’ve always considered myself a cold-climate person, rather than a tropical beach sort.

I’m with you on the Canadian Rockies. Banff in particular.

1 Like
Loved my time in Barcelona as my brother-in-law and his Spanish wife live there. Always good to have locals to show you around and let you know the best places to go, although I see recently the Barcelona locals are struggling with the tourist numbers and are trying to have tourism numbers reduced.

Ideally I would love to have a house in either the Canadian or US Rockies. Easy access to fantastic snow, clean air, beautiful scenery. I’ve always considered myself a cold-climate person, rather than a tropical beach sort.

If the buggers keep picking the tourists’ pockets, that’ll reduce the numbers. Onlly time I’ve ever had my pocket picked, and I wasn’t aware till I realise the 45 Euros were gorn!

Barcelona was great, but my favourites were the big Andalusian towns we went to - Sevilla, Granada and Córdoba. Except for the churchy crap. Melt down that gold and Spain’s a world financial power again, although a few Latino countries might say it’s theirs.

1 Like

At a house owned by my wife’s friends just outside Drouin. Beautiful spot. 750k for a house and 1 acre land.

In Oz - Emerald Beach just north of Coffs.
In the world - Kauai, Hawaii or Nelson, NZ

1 Like

East Melbourne
International: Salzburg or New Jersey

Copenhagen or colorado

Anglesea and Apollo Bay are awesome.

Around the world, I love Mallorca in the Spanish Balearic Islands.

1 Like

If you want somewhere with unequalled natural beauty, access to great outdoor activities (land & sea), awesome views around every corner, a 1st world health system, lack of congestion (maybe not Auckland), weather that isn’t stultifying, no snakes, good food, good music scene, creative people, socially progressive politics (mostly), abundant natural resources and a pension that is not means tested, New Zealand is the place. And they speak English too (kinda).

Top of the SI always appealed to me - Marlborough Sounds / Nelson area. There is a lot of smart money from US & Europe moving here, looking for a bolt hole from social strife.

I’ve lived in 3 countries & travelled to 43 across all 6 inhabited continents & IMO NZ is a very, very special place. It’s appeal increases every year as I get sicker of city life and appreciate the great outdoors more.

7 Likes

Sunshine Coast - anywhere north of Maroochydore up to Noosa. Beautiful beaches - surfing, swimming, dog friendly… walking/bike trails, short drive to the spectacular hinterland, relaxed outdoor lifestyle, close to the airport for the footy, warm winters!

1 Like