Your Top 10 Simpsons Episodes

4 Likes

Just thinking - I reckon the one where he goes to college would probably be my second favourite. Written by Conan OBrien (my avatar) as well, and you can tell - it has his signature mix of very smart and very very stupid comedy in it

2 Likes

I almost put in a streetcar named marge. Great episode, plus Maggie doing the great escape is brilliant. Jon lovitz as the theatre teacher is just the icing on the cake.

If you ever listen to the cast commentary on that DVD episode,Jon lovitz is an absolute crackup.

Classic homer! That episode is filled with great gags. Mr burns doing the untouchables scene is pure gold

He was great untill Adam sandler got a hold of him

1 Like

You only move twice

“What is wrong with this country? Can’t a man walk down the street without being offered a job?”

Best line ever in 30 years…

Homer: “Hey hank you got any sugar?”
*hank pulls sugar granules loose out from his pockets"
Hank: “want some cream?”
Homer: “uh…no”

3 Likes

images

I would find it hard to make a top 50. Evem some of the new episodes are pretty good, though Marge’s voice is creeping me out a bit.

Lisa the vegetarian was a good one, even if just for the exchange at the breakfast table.

“Tell Bart I just want to drink a nice glass of syrup like I do every morning”

1 Like
1 Like

“I don’t know where you magic pixies came from, but i sure like your magic pixie drink”

3 Likes

1,2 better not sue

To hard to make a top 10, couple of my favorites.

Bigger brother (clear number 1)
Last Temptation of Homer

#1 for me El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer aka The Mysterious Voyage of Homer. Johnny Cash as the space coyete. “He has his own spoon, they say he carved it from a bigger spoon!” The Merciless Pepper of Quetzalacatenango, also known as the Guatemalan Insanity Pepper

from wikipedia:
Homer waking up on a golf course is a reference to something that actually happened: a friend of the producers blacked out and woke up on a golf course in another state. He had to buy a map from 7-Eleven to find out where he was. He discovered that not only was he in a different town, he was also in a different state. He walked several miles to return to a friend’s house, which was the last place he remembered being the night before.[2]

Beer Barron
Tree house of horrors with no beer no tv
Monorail
Homer in the Navy
Cape feare
Homer at the bat
Homers enemy
Mr plow
Bart on the road
Barts birthday

I don’t know too many episodes names i just sit and laugh ■■■ off, beer Barron and treehouse my favourites

2 Likes

Beer baron is awesome, I forgot all about that, same when homer goes into the navy.

1 Like

There has been some great musical numbers in the simpsons

Monorail
Garbage man can
App and homer- who needs the kwiki mart
Burns- see my vest
Homers barbershop quartet

2 Likes

It’s still good, it’s still good…

2 Likes

Homers Phobia has to be right up there.

whistle goes off)

Homer : Oh my god! What’s happening now?

Rosco : We work hard, we play hard.

[Everybody Dance Now]

5 Likes

Any best episodes list that doesn’t include Brother From Another Planet or Homer the Heretic can GTFO.

1 Like