2021 BBFFL#2 Discussion

Dear fellow BBFFL#2 coaches,

I’ll be following @Vandrs’ lead and hanging up the boots, following ten unsuccessful and frankly embarrassing - but nonetheless very enjoyable - seasons in this league. With my job’s peak workload coming at the same time as the draft, and a little CBH on the way, I’ve reluctantly made the decision that I won’t have time to do the comp justice next year.

I’ve made some great decisions (picking up Nat Fyfe with my first pick in the initial draft), and some bad ones (literally every decision after that), but hopefully the list is in a strong enough position for someone who knows what they’re doing to take it a step further and finally win that wooden spoon.

I’d like to thank everyone for making this comp so much fun, particularly @redbull for his enlightening stats and tireless leadership, and @TrevorBix for being my biggest supporter and helping me with uni geology homework (that really happened, back in 2014. What a nerd)

I’ll probably be a regular visitor to these threads and may well be back at some stage, but it’s farewell for now.

CBH

By the way, open to doing in-depth draft reviews for others next year, noting they will be extremely unflattering:

https://discourse.bomberblitz.com/t/bbfl-2-draft-discussion-2018-league-2-goes-ultimate/12393/663?u=come_back_hirdy

10 Likes