A thread about rain and no other things

A few spots but nothing serious…however, the noise is impressive.

2 Likes

feeling like a J_Daniher shot at goal here - promises a lot but fails to deliver

7 Likes

Like golf balls in my part. Luckily the cars were under shelter. Massive amount of vehicle damage around the area and shop windows smashed in the Barossa

1 Like

Here in the South-West, we’ve had less than 1mm of the forecast 20-40mm but it looks like we might be in for it tonight.

edit: Thunder rolling in just as I finished posting that.

Just had 15mm so far today…more to come apparently, possibly another 10mm. Lots of thunder & lightning. All dams, water tanks full to the brim and overflowing.

One of the wettest years for a decade or 2 so far I reckon, am in The Otways.

2 Likes

Where exactly, if you don’t mind saying? I have a house in Beech Forest. I haven’t been able to get there much this year thanks to lockdowns, but I know it’s pretty waterlogged.

Got a farm not too far from Bambra…you guys would normally get lots more than us I believe…we miss lots that slide left and right of us that you guys get, but these last 2 years have been rippers…green all year, wet and mild :slight_smile:

Bambra near Deans Marsh? Is that in the Otways?

Well we are surround by the Otway forest and hills, so yeah I guess. Certainly in the foothills, so we think we are :slight_smile:

1 Like

Heck of a light show in the northwest burbs tonight.

2 Likes

Looks like a long weekend for the boys. No concrete today its bucketing down.

Ended up with 42mm. That’s a puddlin’.

Is there a wind thread?

2 Likes

Not a wind thread but lots talk about it in here

1 Like

First night of outdoor cricket training.
Of course

2 Likes

Should just be doing laps anyway!!

47mm for us.

Anyone get that short burst of insane rain at about 4 this morning? Never heard rain so intense, gutters overflowed within a minute I reckon.

Nothing in Norfn Suburbs

I’m out south east way.