Whales

FXD. :smile:

If I saw that lizard and cat on the road I would pull a handbrake turn letting them both pass under the full wheelbase of my luxury limosine feeling smug about my contribution to the environment. I would then drive off sitting in my buckskin seats and rhino clad steering wheel feeling very pleased with myself.

Sorry @Vinnie_D that not true, I would more than likely swerve uncontrollably and stack into a tree. I swerved to miss a bird today; reckon I had this thread at the forefront of my mind.

I actually have had a big goanna plopped in the middle of the road once. They can blend in well with the tarmacā€¦ scared the crap outta me.

And for balance: the kitten/cat I had for 19 years was found in a box in the middle of a road. Not the median, the actual road, with a sibling. Was already toilet trained, so that wasnā€™t why he was dumped.

Thatā€™s taking a Python sketch too far.

I had a 6 to 7 footer run between my legs while I had my head and shoulders inside the Camp trailer at Wingan Inlet once. Took skin off the left calf and right shin.

Their skin is rougher than youā€™d expectā€¦

Arenā€™t we talking about Lizards?? :smirk:

Itā€™s not meant to be taken literally. It means anyone in the reptile industry.

Ha. One of the boobs standing nearby didnā€™t even spill his coffee AND kept drinking it!

Meanwhile, would you boobs stop talking about whales and give me a hand in this thread please?:-

You should pm @Mendozaaaa

Is he an historian?

No, but he knows a couple.

Well letā€™s hope he joins in the discussion. I donā€™t see much of him. But then again. Iā€™m nearly always on gibberish. :rofl:

@Mero knows a bit about the history of the EFC.

Oh man, I would LOVE to hear from Mero!

Why donā€™t we hear from @Mero anymore?

People take time out. Always liked @Mero

You mean he got bored with this place?

Bored? Frustrated? Angry? Who knows?
Is there a way of searching a memberā€™s activity, last post date etc?